HTML - Overlord [v0.1.4] [North99139]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Papum

Its a good newly released game that's seems to be still in development, quik to update and fixing things, also it has some interesting mechanics and also vision for the game. Although it has many typos and bugs that normally is to be expect for an none fully completed game that quikly is being worked upon. Promising for sure, and creator also takes criticism fairly good and is open to suggestion and new ideias.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

hhjhb

For me personaly, one of the best html games in early development.
    Lots of potential, few bugs here nad there but nothing game breaking.
    Maybe combat needs a rework and some more lewd stuff like in "A Succubus Is Born", and could do some RNG.
    Keep working on it and it could be one of the best (in my humble opinion ofc)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

OnceAndFutureSquid

I love the concept and what I've seen so far. It's got bugs, but that's not the end of the world. The bugs can be fixed and the general direction of the game is interesting. Great proof of concept and I'm really looking forward to seeing how this develops over time.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

yliond

very early (nothing in the game yet), very buggy (nothing inside the game that works as intended, disappeared texts, etc etc), very unfinished (really, nothing in the game), it's a sketch only (very very very very very early, it's far from a publishable version)