Papum

Jun 20, 2017
Hi, these are all cool ideas, I definitely will implement some of them when expanding the raid system and followers. I’ve been planning a barracks since day one but I feel it would be better as a later implementation. The raid system and servants to fight with/for you will be looked at soon and I’m definitely going to add some features to the base beyond cells and defences.
Thanks!
Just giving ideias for you to decide for yourself if to implement or not, it's always best for the author to follow his own vision but being flexible at the same time, because it's that vision that drives your own passion to continue the work. ^^

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Hi, it’s an option when you enter their room, you can give them orders, one includes defending a room at night. Although I realised yesterday the fem on fem combat is broken so will be fixing that asap
Hm, I don't see the option.

Here's what I see for Lucy, for Alice I see only work in the brothel:

Immagine 2024-09-26 223451.png

Papum

Jun 20, 2017
Other thing i found is that after having Alice recruited you can still visit her pre-succubus at the outskirts of the town.

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
I'm trying to make a new playthrough starting from zero - I reckon that having played through all the various patches, I may have messed up something in my game.

Oh, one suggestion: more save slot, could it be possible? I hate saving to disk and with more slots I can keep track of more playthroughs...

Papum

Jun 20, 2017
Hm, I don't see the option.

Here's what I see for Lucy, for Alice I see only work in the brothel:

View attachment 4073616
Strange only bug i found there is that if you enable the work i the brothel the defend vault doesn't become available to select yet if you choose defend the vault and than use also the brothel she can do both at the same time. Probably you have to give her enough power (by giving her souls and by so incrementing her soul bar to the max. this content allows) to be able to defend at the vault.

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
I'm trying to make a new playthrough starting from zero - I reckon that having played through all the various patches, I may have messed up something in my game.

Oh, one suggestion: more save slot, could it be possible? I hate saving to disk and with more slots I can keep track of more playthroughs...
I’ll see if it’s possible, spent hours trying to figure out auto save… should be easy but I just couldn’t crack it… so hopefully more save slots and an an auto save ASAP

Reactions: ShadowRider77

Papum

Jun 20, 2017
I’ll double check my code, but you need an empty room, to place Lucy or Alice in defence of them
I haven't bought the second room still, but it allows me to put only Lucy in the vault all the same (the option for Alice doesn't appear for me yet and haven't gotten the third girl yet aswell so i don't know) probably an bug (have a spider in the first room).

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
I haven't bought the second room still, but it allows me to put only Lucy in the vault all the same (the option for Alice doesn't appear for me yet and haven't gotten the third girl yet aswell so i don't know) probably an bug (have a spider in the first room).
I’ll take a look, seems like a small bug, the 3rd girl is not combative tbh, kinda a different direction with her

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Strange only bug i found there is that if you enable the work i the brothel the defend vault doesn't become available to select yet if you choose defend the vault and than use also the brothel she can do both at the same time. Probably you have to give her enough power (by giving her souls and by so incrementing her soul bar to the max. this content allows) to be able to defend at the vault.

I gave them lots of bandits to feed on, but their power bars seemed to stop increasing at about 1/5 of total...let's see if the problem shows up again in new playthrough...

May I please see their power levels in your game? The power bars I mean

Papum

Jun 20, 2017
Got an other suggestion that is to make an teleporter/portal room wich can serve as an more advance system to enable travel between places that are further away that by horse would take too long, also it could be used to enable your succubusses to both work at the brothel and defending the vault when necessary by so 'summoning them to the castle from the brothel' when needed. So in essence you start by building an teleporter taht is an weaker version that only allows the succubuses to teleport back to the castle for the vault defence (probably also the mc when he wants to instantly return to the castle without time passing by) and further along the game it would be upgraded into an portal for long range tarvel that could connect to other places that will need to be unlocked.

Last edited:

Papum

Jun 20, 2017
Ok, it's more or less like mine.

By the way I managed to have Lucy and Alice work as guards. Nice touch, although I think more appropriate scenes should be needed for the female bandits - but maybe it's something already being addressed.
I started a new game but it seems it has nothing to do with feeding them souls or their power because i can assign Lucy right from the start with no souls fed.

Last edited:

Papum

Jun 20, 2017
Currently experiencing a bug in wich i have 1 last magic potion left on the main combat screen and i use it but it does not consume itself so it becomes as if an infinite potion. Tried it while having 2 potions and it won't consume still any of them. Yet this bug is new because i played before and it would consume it normally, so something changed this time. Also is it possible for the succubus when in defending the vault they lose not to be removed from their positions in the defense slots, because every time they get defeated one has to re-assign them again.

Last edited:

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
Some bugs:
- Town store doesn't work, every purchase leading to broken links.
- Can't reset rooms.
- Defeating a bandit leads to a dead end. I have no idea how I got to this, I defeated a bunch without trouble, but at some point every win leads to a dead-end passage. 'Bandit's soul returns to the void...' or something like that is all it says.
- The farm girl whose father is captured to work in the mines (Anna IIRC?) remains there even after she has been 'recruited', giving broken dialogue. She does go to the dungeon too, though.
- Masculine pronouns for female bandits, especially when defeated by the succubus. Also a bunch of other typos, but this stood out.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes