North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
Ok I'll do this.

Another anomaly: for a while the raids were managed correctly, however it is a few days now that no matter how many bandits fall for the traps, I have only one prisoner to dispose of in the end.
Thanks, I'll look at that one although off the top of my head I have no clue :LOL: ... I've added a HTML download covering the bugs you raised and a few I found post release. Feel free to post any others you find as they do help, or feel free to DM me with them.

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Thanks, I'll look at that one although off the top of my head I have no clue :LOL: ... I've added a HTML download covering the bugs you raised and a few I found post release. Feel free to post any others you find as they do help, or feel free to DM me with them.
Thanks. I'm sorry for peppering you with messagesbut I thought better to signal them when I found them.

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Thanks, I'll reuploaded it now, I don't get that when I test on another device so hopefully a one off
Still giving me the virus alert. Both from MEga and from GoFile. Weird, didn't do that before.

I'll try again later, maybe it's some hiccup.

thanks for the quick answers!

Last edited:

MarceloYuri

Mar 7, 2018
The 'defend yourself' minigame... Honestly, it sucks.
I can see the effort and the innovation you were going for, but it is better without it.
Or make it a standard option to turn it off.
You are making a problem to sell a solution that is just not right. It is something EA would do.

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
I've downloaded the hot fix via Edge (gave me a warning, but let me use it). However, while some of the bugs have been corrected (Alice is not anymore in the city and the guard reacts properly to my cloaked presence and gives a quest), some others apparently not. (like village houses at night and Lucy's power not having apparent effetct - unless the latter is a future development in which case don't mind)

More importantly, I have found a bug in the werefolf quest: when I go pickup the silver arrows from the blacksmith he gives them to me but then the game goes nowhere.

Immagine 2024-09-24 171541.png

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Overlord-NORTH99139-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024

Regarding the raids, I think I found out something interesting: basically only the bandits captured by the giant spider are preserved for later use. All those that fall for other traps (trap door, or theves'lure) are not.

Additionally, I found that arrow traps when it strikes deals zero damage.

Still have not tried guardian, will let know.

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
The 'defend yourself' minigame... Honestly, it sucks.
I can see the effort and the innovation you were going for, but it is better without it.
Or make it a standard option to turn it off.
You are making a problem to sell a solution that is just not right. It is something EA would do.
This is fair and it does need working on. I wanted to make each fight feel longer, rather than being able to cut through enemy like they were nothing. I’ll review it and see how it can be less tedious

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
Regarding the raids, I think I found out something interesting: basically only the bandits captured by the giant spider are preserved for later use. All those that fall for other traps (trap door, or theves'lure) are not.

Additionally, I found that arrow traps when it strikes deals zero damage.

Still have not tried guardian, will let know.
Thanks, now some of the smaller bugs are sorted. I hope to spend the weekend cleaning up the raid system.

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Thanks, now some of the smaller bugs are sorted. I hope to spend the weekend cleaning up the raid system.

Cool. In the meantime, I patched up the problem by making all 4 defenses Spider's Lairs. They work great! ;-)

Any clue about the werewolf quest not proceeding?

A further doubt: it seems that Lucy and Alice's power is not growing anymore even if I give them plenty of prisoners. Is it intentional or is it a bug?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes