North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
the block minigame is ruining this game. even if i click on the red dot it just jumps when i click and it counts as fail. huge usless time sink. the only thing i do is klick 3 times in the box without klicking on defend yourself to just fail fast and go on.
a minigame should be winable not just luck. if you want to do it with luck just let defend fail 90% of the time without minigame it would propably be the same winrate just without attempting to klick a dot that moves when you klick on it.
Hi, I aim to have a replacement in a week or so for the defence mini game. It’s clearly unpopular and that’s fair. It will either be improved, shortened or outright scrapped ASAP

Reactions: Pit93

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
Enslave or drain soul options but no rape, monster breeding or adding to some tentacle flesh pits? *Sad deviant noises :cry: *
Tentacles are definitely something I’m going to add as a defence room. I wanted them in the original version but scrapped that quest line for time saving. Will look into it for another update soon!

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
After exploring the woods for a few times you will get the option to follow the river. Do so, and you will find a crypt (not the cave, that's something different). It may take a few tries to find the crypt. Enter and explore it, defeat the monsters inside and you'll find the flower.
It says: " Theres something dark in there... I should return when I have more power "
Mystery is how you get more power?

Papum

Jun 20, 2017
Some suggestions. Probably like it seems this game is an warlock themed mc game change the heal ability to an drain life type of one, and create an lifetap kinda ability to sacrifice hp for energy gain. Also there is an bug that triggeres when you open the inventory and than the quest (previous two in any order it seems haven't tested it yet) without closing any of them leading to an loop bug that just circles between the inventory and quest screens.

Last edited:

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
Some suggestions. Probably like it seems this game is an warlock themed mc game change the heal ability to an drain life type of one, and create an lifetap kinda ability to sacrifice hp for energy gain. Also there is an bug that triggeres when you open the inventory and than the quest (previous two in any order it seems haven't tested it yet) without closing any of them leading to an loop bug that just circles between the inventory and quest screens.
Hey this is a cool idea. I want to add more magic in combat will add this as a more advanced spell.
In terms of the bug, thanks I’ll take a look at that!

Reactions: Papum

Papum

Jun 20, 2017
Or you can create specialization trees that you could invest soul points (wich are gained with the succubus and or other characters, probably if so you should limit the succubus to an amount of soulpoints it can offer by saying that you have reach an certain treshold in wich her power could not increase your any more an dyou would have to search for an higher lvl npc to gain more soul points to invest in your specialization tree [that could be verified by counting the amount of points you already have gained]) into that can lead to the mc to being an more melee oriented (demonic/dark knight) or spell oriented character (warlock) in wich you gain specific spells if you follow that tree down or also you could be an acolyte (kinda mix between and spellcaster and mellee). The type you are currently is determined from how much you have invested into one tree or an other or both, if the game would verify that you have more points invested into the magic tree you would become an warlock else you would become an demonic/dark knight or if it finds that you have an close to even points invested between both trees you would be refered as an acolyte. Yet that way would have to change at the beginning of the game the mentioning that you are an sorcerer to something else. Also both trees could contain different power and magic increase upgrades (instead of doing that directly at the succubus) as you get deeper into the trees your total power, energy and magic would differ from the other tree, ex.: An only/full invest Spellcaster tree would end up having magic as it highest stat investment followed by power and as last energy and an only/full invested Melee tree would have power as it's highest invested stat followed by energy and as last magic.

Last edited:

Papum

Jun 20, 2017
Also probably make the combat pictures a bit smaller so you don't have to constantly scroll down to access to combat menu options. And to clean up space at the left menu of the screen create an option button in where the CHEATS, CHANGE LOG, ROADMAP and the STUCK/HELP are inserted to free up space in the previous sided mentioned menu.

Last edited:

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
Also probably make the combat pictures a bit smaller so you don't have to constantly scroll down to access to combat menu options. And to clean up space at the left menu of the screen create an option button in where the CHEATS, CHANGE LOG, ROADMAP and the STUCK/HELP are inserted to free up space in the previous sided mentioned menu.
Thanks for your suggestions re the skill tree and UI. The skill tree is a really cool idea and I’ll look into it, I’m going to be looking over the combat and RPG mechanics over the next few weeks.
Regarding UI, honestly I never considered people would play this on a small screen, which I really should have, the mini games probably play like shit on them! I’ll have a look at how things can be compressed down

Reactions: Papum

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I assume you have visited the cave? It’s down the same river path and needs to be explored before the crypt
Only thing that comes from following has been crypt, if there is cave, it's very good at hiding.

EDIT: Now after 4 times doing follow river and leave at crypt, there comes cave.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Just maybe make chance to find cave first time bigger and then add fast travel link to it and when it's open remove cave from chance to be found.
Same remove to Merchant and Forest Shack, it's annoying to "find" those after you already have opened them.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes