Papum

Jun 20, 2017
Something i noticed is that lucy or probably others aswell can at the same time work in the brothel and defend the vault at night, probably it's not intended.

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
Just maybe make chance to find cave first time bigger and then add fast travel link to it and when it's open remove cave from chance to be found.
Same remove to Merchant and Forest Shack, it's annoying to "find" those after you already have opened them.
I was going to do this TBH, no clue why I haven’t yet, but will update it! Thanks

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
the town hall mayor already said that he would be on my side, but i still have the quest to enter the town hall and if i do it's empty.

Papum

Jun 20, 2017
It seems the assigning of succubus to the brothel is double dipping for money gained, both at the end of the day and at the start of it. Also probably not intended is that sending the succubuses out of the castle into the woods to encounter bandits to suck their souls doesn't advance time in so you can max their power in one day.

Last edited:
Reactions: North99139

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
It seems the assigning of succubus to the brothel is double dipping for money gained, both at the end of the day and at the start of it. Also probably not intended is that sending the succubuses out of the castle into the woods to encounter bandits to suck their souls doesn't advance time in so you can max in one day their power.
Thank you, I have found and patched both these bugs for the next update

Papum

Jun 20, 2017
An other ideia is to be able after having corrupted for example an thief whit an thief's lure or from the prison and other raideres you could used them afterwards as an specific trap aswell (much similiar to the succubuses but much weaker as in minor succubuses or incubuses that instead of retreating they would be permanantly be defeated and would have to be replaced with new ones captured during raids on your castle or from prison). It would only work depending if there was any amount of raider/thief's in the trap (it would have counter to indicate its fullness and max. space limit), and each type of corrupted raider/thief would be able to do an different type of attack ability if none humanoid are raiding the castle, and/or seduce or increase the corruption bar of the opposite sex (in wich if captured inn that manner you could use the mc to finish the transformation into an new minor succubus/incubus) depending in wich sex raider/thief's are put into the trap. Also you could use them as an summon spell during mc battles in wich they would serve as an shield soaking up damage and do a bit of damage aswell till they die, or in specific quests or as taskmasters for the mines/lumber mill (to increase efficiency) aswell. As for where they would be put in probably in an barracks that the mc has to construct and expand

Last edited:

Papum

Jun 20, 2017
Other bug, if you do the quest of the town hall with lucy and instead of being innocent or ask to enter and choose to be slutty and go at night to the house of the guard it enables you to endlessly farm corruption for the village don't know if that's intended. Also sometimes i spend a lot of times passing the day without happening an attack don't know if there is an incremental counter that increase the chance of being raided for each day you haven't been raided so it doesn't become completly random.

Last edited:

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
Other bug, if you do the quest of the town hall with lucy and instead of being innocent or ask to enter and choose to be slutty and go at night to the house of the guard it enables you to endlessly farm corruption for the village don't know if that's intended. Also sometimes i spend a lot of times passsing the day without happening an attack don't know if there is an incremental counter that increase teh chance of being raided for each day you haven't been raided so it doesn't become completly random.
Thanks, it shouldnt be possible to farm corruption so Ill sort that. The raids should be semi random, going 3 days without a raid should trigger one, but otherwise theres a 50/50 chance. Ill check to see why that may not be working :/

Alzenemint

May 14, 2018
Thank you! This is a good game in development. I have thoughts, but let me not thank you first, as this game is working very well overall.

As for the fight mini-game, I think I'd prefer it to be easier. I'd suggest a smaller box maybe, or a longer minimum time for the red dot. I have never gotten the first game all the way through to success. I do like that you have put an easy mode after the hard mode.

I think you are making a lot of grinding too much of a hallmark, you make a hard mini-game and all (except the arrow and the lock) seem to require 5 successes to complete. I know it took me a lot of tries to figure out the game for the bandits (the sneaking game).

Also, as a bug report- I had a glitch that kept popping out a error window on the succubus hunt game. The Left/ Right buttons seemed to have problems (might have only been one direction, not sure.)

Oh, I also have never been able to send Lucy out without it being immediately night- though that might be your bug fix on the brothel issue.

Thank you very much, this game is worth attention.

Papum

Jun 20, 2017
Noticed that the quest at the blacksmith to retreive the silver arrows doesn't have an leave button as the dagger has, must have been forgotten to be put there probably.

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
Noticed that the quest at the blacksmith to retreive the silver arrows doesn't have an leave button as the dagger has, must have been forgotten to be put there probably.
Thanks, I’ve already patched this and plan to add an update to the HTML download this weekend, just making UI changes

Reactions: Papum

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
Thank you! This is a good game in development. I have thoughts, but let me not thank you first, as this game is working very well overall.

As for the fight mini-game, I think I'd prefer it to be easier. I'd suggest a smaller box maybe, or a longer minimum time for the red dot. I have never gotten the first game all the way through to success. I do like that you have put an easy mode after the hard mode.

I think you are making a lot of grinding too much of a hallmark, you make a hard mini-game and all (except the arrow and the lock) seem to require 5 successes to complete. I know it took me a lot of tries to figure out the game for the bandits (the sneaking game).

Also, as a bug report- I had a glitch that kept popping out a error window on the succubus hunt game. The Left/ Right buttons seemed to have problems (might have only been one direction, not sure.)

Oh, I also have never been able to send Lucy out without it being immediately night- though that might be your bug fix on the brothel issue.

Thank you very much, this game is worth attention.
Hi, thanks for the kind words and honest feedback. I’m not happy with the combat mini game. The patch update I plan to roll out this weekend will allow you to skip it and take random damage. Then, when I have more time I’ll look into improving it! The sneaking mini game is also going to be reviewed but it has a smaller impact in the game so it’s a lower priority.
And thanks for letting me know about the bugs. I’m not sure what the issue is, but will note them down and look into them before the patch release.

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
An other ideia is to be able after having corrupted for example an thief whith an thief's lure or from the prison and other raideres you could used them afterwards as an specific trap aswell (much similiar to the succubuses but much weaker as in minor succubuses or incubuses that instead of retreating they would be permanantly be defeated and would have to be replaced with new ones captured during raids on your castle or from prison). It would only work depending if there was any amount of raider/thief's in the trap (it would have counter to indicate its fullness and max. space limit), and each type of corrupted raider/thief would be able to do an different type of attack ability if none humanoid are raiding the castle, and/or seduce or increase the corruption bar of the opposite sex (in wich if captured inn that manner you could use the mc to finish the transformation into an new minor succubus/incubus) depending in wich sex raider/thief's are put into the trap. Also you could use them as an summon spell during mc battles in wich they would serve as an shield soaking up damage and do a bit of damage aswell till they die, or in specific quests or as taskmasters for the mines/lumber mill (to increase efficiency) aswell. As for where they would be put in probably in an barracks that the mc has to construct and expand
Hi, these are all cool ideas, I definitely will implement some of them when expanding the raid system and followers. I’ve been planning a barracks since day one but I feel it would be better as a later implementation. The raid system and servants to fight with/for you will be looked at soon and I’m definitely going to add some features to the base beyond cells and defences.
Thanks!

Papum

Jun 20, 2017
Wait, you can use Lucy and Alice to defend the vault? I didn't know. Do I need to order them or something?
Only managed to put Lucy there through giving her tasks through meeting with her in room, Alice seems to only be able to work in the brothel through her task options.

North99139

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2024
Wait, you can use Lucy and Alice to defend the vault? I didn't know. Do I need to order them or something?
Hi, it’s an option when you enter their room, you can give them orders, one includes defending a room at night. Although I realised yesterday the fem on fem combat is broken so will be fixing that asap

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes