Unreal Engine Abandoned Overtopia 3D [v0.9.8] [SilverGogs]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
do you know how to get the futa option to work as when i click it the MC isn't a futa after the goblins attack in the beginning? also does being a futa let you have sex with both male and female monsters?
I believe the futa mode will be available in the next update. There's no animations for it yet, so it would be pointless to have anyway. What you get at character customization is a preview.
The Breeding system is totally confusing made no explanation ne sons not get it XD
Here is a full list of compatible species + hybrids
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*Updated

Last edited:

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
I have a couple of high level prisoners or prisoners with great stats is there nothing I can do about them ? Selling them to the fatass in the inn in the town with a smoking fox scarf is my available option right now ?

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Why are all the enemies at the start of the game like level 30-50? Bit hard to get anything done when combat is you with a stick and a goblin against six werewolves or whatever.

And how do you actually capture enemies or get pregnant on the few times there's a single opponent you can handle?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Why are all the enemies at the start of the game like level 30-50? Bit hard to get anything done when combat is you with a stick and a goblin against six werewolves or whatever.

And how do you actually capture enemies or get pregnant on the few times there's a single opponent you can handle?
Because the author is an amateur that decided he/she wanted to develop games but didnt want to research/deal with the boring parts of creating a game. Theres a reason the previous 2 games were never finished and just remade over and over. If I remember correctly he/she is working on a 4th game too. Something about a bunny girl and creating a settlement.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
The enemy leveling is way off, basically everything tends to be 30 to 50 except for the boss fights where they jump to 150ish. So its difficult in the beginning and once you level then becomes too easy. Just run to the chests for xp and money in the forest and build a breeding ground, so can get several more goblins, and heal up the main character for the fights and work up from there perhaps. Or cheat engine and just give yourself a ton of xp.

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
The enemy leveling is way off, basically everything tends to be 30 to 50 except for the boss fights where they jump to 150ish. So its difficult in the beginning and once you level then becomes too easy. Just run to the chests for xp and money in the forest and build a breeding ground, so can get several more goblins, and heal up the main character for the fights and work up from there perhaps. Or cheat engine and just give yourself a ton of xp.
That's what I do cheat engine ftw lol. Game takes way too long at the start to get the ball rolling.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
the new location is able to be entered when u defeat the bosses for the forest and mountains then you talk to destreya and she will say lets go to the inferno

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes