Others Abandoned Overtopia B&W [v0.0.11] [SilverGogs]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
kgECSbcMMjWXk3UXyetT4Kqg6EycCsB2DPT4eCzjfhuCVmsPTsFQD5Q8tzPERXM4.jpg

Overview:

The sequel to Ovrtpia Origin. Our hero continuing her journey and gaining strength.​

Updated: Aug/24/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.0.11
Language: English/Russian
Genre: Monster, Gangbang, Rape, Futanari, Pregnant

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "overtopia(b&w)_0.0.11.exe" to start playing.

Download 64bit: - -
Download 32bit: - -

yT0fn4NCnAKXGtjt1JqnyWpmwg8z4wJREfkxDg1qmaK4rQJ_lsLOdturagdWUI43.jpg MrqCFxNkfMu2rkl1iErfMIOoxv5N25E2pZvB-CtnJ3tRuANqGmR3sIgHNkjTG-wL.jpg

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Which version is the newer one?

This one is 0.0, the other one is 0.9. However this one was uploaded last by the same person whom uploaded the one i linked above.

Also, thanks for the uploads obv. I had a check on the 0.9 version, and its quite decent. (Except for a lot of messages still in Russian, often messages pertaining information about the action you're trying to do unfortunately.)

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
The bad file seems to be package.nw. That file is also smaller than the previous versions size, by about 40mb

ArrogantPenguin

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Which version is the newer one?

This one is 0.0, the other one is 0.9. However this one was uploaded last by the same person whom uploaded the one i linked above.

Also, thanks for the uploads obv. I had a check on the 0.9 version, and its quite decent. (Except for a lot of messages still in Russian, often messages pertaining information about the action you're trying to do unfortunately.)
This one is a sequel to Overtopia Origin, two different games, that's why the numbering is different.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
This one is a sequel to Overtopia Origin, two different games, that's why the numbering is different.
.. Wait wut? Hes working on a sequel to a game thats not even left the testing stages? Who does he think he is? Digital Homicide? XD

Also, heres a working link;

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
For some reason all of the mega links have corrupted files in them. Even the other thread with, what, I think first part of the game is corrupted. I'm not sure what's going on. I've been using mega downloader(even tho it's probably doesn't avoid the limit anymore, it's still a useful tool) for quite a while and encountered similar problem very few times.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
There, re-uploaded it and tested it, it should work now. Also, remember, you can change to English from the main title screen at the top right.

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I'm getting a bug (32bit mega version) The bug is in the 2nd world (The cloud world) After I walk to a certain point everything disappears and i can only see the background. I can still walk around and run into fights but i can't see anything but the still background. (I'm running it on a 32bit windows xp if that helps)

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Hm... it looks a bit different but the Game is starting from the ending of Origins.
How can I play the save of Origin in this game? Is it possible?