Others Abandoned Overtopia Origin [v0.9.8.5.1.1] [SilverGogs]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
You are caught in the river and you realise that you do not remember anything. The only way to survive is to build strength.​

Updated: 17/Mar/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.9.8.5.1.1
Language: English/Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
64bit: - -
32bit: - -

f23459d9613840bca2de3c41523212f4.jpg ed02de507d3f41b4f1801d36b97f60fb.jpg

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Better English translation apparently coming in next patch.

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

How do you equip upgraded armor and sword

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well so far the only complaint that I have is that only the title screen is translated the rest of the game is still in Russian

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Well so far the only complaint that I have is that only the title screen is translated the rest of the game is still in Russian
Actually there's some more English translations in game. After I finished what was supposedly the tutorial and went to the world map there's an option to chose English at the top-right side of the screen. After I swapped that the text boxes changed to english. I'm not sure if there's much else translated though.

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
I have no idea, I found a lot of combinations though, fairy, bluefiary, dwarfgirl, stonegirl, icegirl, lion, manticora, few crossing beetwen mantis and cow... it kinda gets repetitive once you get the idea to how actually play...

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Actually there's some more English translations in game. After I finished what was supposedly the tutorial and went to the world map there's an option to chose English at the top-right side of the screen. After I swapped that the text boxes changed to english. I'm not sure if there's much else translated though.
That is my issue though when does the tutorial end? I was messing around attempting to feel out the way to play noticed a door in upper right of my screen though i did have at one point a little green goblin girl with me oO for one fight with a dog....its confusing not sure when the tutorial ended but do hope for a more translated version soon

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
How many areas are we able to enter and where can i find the save data file?

Last edited:

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
The screenshots look like the visuals were made in MSpaint, is the whole game like that?

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
yes it is like that but it has fairly decent gameplay and a good turn based battle system and pretty good breeding mechanic.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
yes it is like that but it has fairly decent gameplay and a good turn based battle system and pretty good breeding mechanic.
That's a shame, bad visuals turn me and a lot of people off and there are literally thousands of artists out there on the internet that could be approached for something like this.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I keep getting a file corrupted error on the 32bit mega download (I can extract the file. The .exe starts and does nothing after).

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That's a shame, bad visuals turn me and a lot of people off and there are literally thousands of artists out there on the internet that could be approached for something like this.
Unfortunately people want paying for work and the dev isn't earning enough to afford that.

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
I believe it's safe to assume that this project and its twin B&W have been abandoned, since their author is now working on a "Overtopia 3D", or have I missed something? Also, should I try this or should I forget about it?