Ownership tattoo for blugsluts

Nov 12, 2022
I was wondering what you guys thought could be a good ownership tattoo for bug whores. Like a pawprint tattoo for dog-fuckers and the horseshoe tattoo for horse-fuckers. I was thinking of a heart with a spider on the inside but I also want to know if you guys have any ideas.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
In order to keep the theme, I replaced the asterisk with two brackets.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not into bug stuff, but wouldn't it be a little tame to have a spider as a symbol? :unsure:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Something which stands out about the existing ones is that they are not overtly sexual and they're symbolic rather than a depiction of the partner. The "paw" usually is a paw print, the horseshoe isn't even a natural part of the animal's life and the Queen of Spades requires like 2-3 distinct racist stereotypes to explain properly.

In light of this for spiders it's pretty obvious: the typical web icon, and a heart in the middle/around it for the more risqué version.

For other arthropods it really depends on the subset a particular person focuses on and the other sexual themes at play. Since you mentioned breeding one fairly generic option might be a clutch of eggs, for ants it might be a crown with 6 legs coming out of it or the like. Basically something which does not show most of an animal's body, and could be talked out of via some "artistic" interpretation as not pertaining to sex. Pretty much the exact opposite of the fly-on-brackets example above, that one would be part of body graffiti for exhibitionist or degradation purposes not a symbol of allegiance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hagatagar

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Pretty much the exact opposite of the fly-on-brackets example above, that one would be part of body graffiti for exhibitionist or degradation purposes not a symbol of allegiance.
I was indeed thinking of (a reather obvious) degradation with that symbol. That's how I interpreted all that. :unsure:
But you are right, it depents on how the OP and the tattoo bearer sees that bond.

Nov 12, 2022
Something which stands out about the existing ones is that they are not overtly sexual and they're symbolic rather than a depiction of the partner. The "paw" usually is a paw print, the horseshoe isn't even a natural part of the animal's life and the Queen of Spades requires like 2-3 distinct racist stereotypes to explain properly.

In light of this for spiders it's pretty obvious: the typical web icon, and a heart in the middle/around it for the more risqué version.

For other arthropods it really depends on the subset a particular person focuses on and the other sexual themes at play. Since you mentioned breeding one fairly generic option might be a clutch of eggs, for ants it might be a crown with 6 legs coming out of it or the like. Basically something which does not show most of an animal's body, and could be talked out of via some "artistic" interpretation as not pertaining to sex. Pretty much the exact opposite of the fly-on-brackets example above, that one would be part of body graffiti for exhibitionist or degradation purposes not a symbol of allegiance.
I really like your crown idea. For my OC though, it's more of an exhibition thing.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
I was wondering what you guys thought could be a good ownership tattoo for bug whores. Like a pawprint tattoo for dog-fuckers and the horseshoe tattoo for horse-fuckers. I was thinking of a heart with a spider on the inside but I also want to know if you guys have any ideas.
It's posts like this where I need to remind myself where I am again.