3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
y8pDBMmck82xlvwwfBnS05TaVkMHyuu9vsR7SR4IIbjRzP61m5Hl2yKprJlGD2mB_large_2.jpeg

Overview:
Your roommate and best friend tries to rape Neus, the most introverted of the whole design school, who bites him just after you save her. You discover that bite was not only for self-defense, it also contains a bewitching that turns your roommate step by step into a girl. Who everyday that passes, she seem forgetting more his past and becoming more attracted to you. To save your friend, you make a pact with Neus to have 4 dates, and the last night she promises to return his original male form to your buddy. Although it seems that she keeps her word, there are sinister things she had not told you yet.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-02
Release Date: 2023-04-28
Developer: jonnymelabo - - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 00.20.04j Premium
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Incomplete Walkthrough:
WARNING: You might need to restart your playthrough

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Fatalfury10 thanks for the link

iIpilS.jpg oQRclz.jpg rX0ja4.jpg +4cXX_.jpg gHx++Q.jpg 2zwfO9.jpg wC9zuM.jpg SDysYL.jpg b66HRc.jpg 85shyD.jpg O9jPm5.jpg aHBkxD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Played 0.19. Though it does have endings done, they're without pics and in spanish. Pics and english dialogue end at the same time, which is the morning after the first date. You can keep playing if you switch to spanish, as the dialogue lines aren't visible in english since there's nothing there written.
Though there is content and you can see more or less depending on some of your choices, it's not a lot, but it can be said this is a proper demo at the moment...

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
New versions available:

Change Log:
  • New Painted illustrations.
  • New typography to read.
  • New gui elements.<hr style="height: 0px;"/>
  • New storylines (Just only in not illustrated spanish part).7
I wish Spanish players can tell me their opinion about the new storylines (specially in the second date with Neus... and if they find any issues or bugs... ^^
I hope for January or February Story will continue for English readers also. ^^
Thanks everybody for your support and help!Link:
(By now I´m using gamejolt because this update is public... ^^)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
think i might wait before posting it IMO
Changelog: . Continuation of the Story in the 4th morning with femenine moans in your room. . ADVISE: The translation into English is not perfect. You may prefer to wait for the next month if you prefer a much more accurate translation.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
A new free release is out

No sign of a changelog

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Update Op v0.2.04 no change log Thanks @wep for heads up plus itch.io website to creator

Aug 24, 2016
He's got a patreon up that's a few versions ahead. According to his page, he's up to 0.3.0 now.

EDIT: Played a bit of 0.2.4, it's really short. Just a short scene after your dream from 0.2.3

Last edited:

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
Changelog version 0.2.4:

• Continuation of the Story of the 4th day.
  • ADVISE: The game advance slow on FREE version, you can wait to the next month if you want enjoy better the walkthrought. Your choice.
-
It´s not easy write the changelog everywhere... specially when the only change is the story keep going on in a few steps in every update... But obviously it´s something people ask, so I try to do my best. ^^

I´m glad 36 persons came from this thread to download the game in itch.io page.

Thanks for share!

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
@Muff Diver - for the title: the game is made with Ren'Py, info from Ich.io page.

Also dev posted the following on the Patreon page, think it should be mentioned:
And one more, very important thing: please don't feel obligated to continuously support me with the same pledging amount "till the end of time". You must feel free to edit your pledge back and forth or even cancel it entirely if that is what you must do. I will never hold it against you. Ever!

Rarely found statements like this. I say hi @jonnymelabo, nice to have you here! Keep us updated please, and good luck. :)

Last edited:

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
New Free Version of Pact with a witch. Version: 0.2.5

ChangeLog version 0.2.5:

• Continuation of the Story of the 4th day.
  • ADVISE: The game advance slow on FREE version, you can wait to the next month if you want enjoy a longer walkthrought. Your choice.

Reactions: Cirro84

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
@Muff Diver - for the tile: the game is made with Ren'Py, info from Ich.io page.

Rarely found statements like this. I say hi @jonnymelabo, nice to have you here! Keep us updated please, and good luck. :)
I must admit that statement was copied from Akabur´s Patreon Page, I read it and I was completely agree, so I added it in my patreon too.

Thanks for your comment! ;)

Jonny, get your developer tag, if you are the dev - ask e.g. @TCMS for it. And thank you very much for updating the thread.
I didn´t know about the tag, but thanks for that ;)

Thanks for your comments, I know free version is going slowly advancing, but I promise everything is gonna end up becoming free, just with (probably a lot) more time... ^^

Reactions: Cirro84 and Burt
3.70 star(s) 47 Votes