3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

maidshugo

May 7, 2019
an amazing game right here, i still keep playing what i have until the new builds come out, that scene with neus in the resturant gets me every time

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That´s basically beacuse you´re playing a PREMIUM version, wich is explained in Patreon for those who pay that those parts are not yet playable but you can play them if you pay. (Free version is the Platinum).
That's a curious reward model, "you give me money and you get a version of the game that is broken"? :p
Seriously though I played this a while back and enjoyed it, need to give it another go and see how it's progressed since then. I remember liking it except for the MC being violently allergic to vegetables at the dinner being rather silly.

EDIT: Hmm, I'd forgotten how much of a wuss Didac is at the beginning; I've had the flu several times in my life and I've never even considered wasting a hospital's time with it.

Marta

Jul 30, 2017

Changelog PREMIUM 00.10.04:
Download:
- 3rd Date with Neus is half Written (IN SPANISH and without options yet), so in english will have to wait until next month (I hope).
- Didac Beach date is done the part of deep sea conversations (Sex scenes are still not illustrated).
- Neus Back before she vomits in first date is painted.
- Txell back when she´s saying goodbye is painted.
- New Didac expressions and some are improved (like eyes, pupils and bitten lips).

---- This month I had been writing a lot on the third date of Neus and also I did the expressions faces of Didac for the beach date jumping the sex scenes for later release.
I would like to know thought (and probably I will make a poll soon) if you would like I keep working on the Didac date, illustrate the Blonde date in her office with her friend, or you prefer I start illustrating the last date with Neus once is translated and written part is finished.
These three parts are independent most of it, (at least until the third date is finished) So I could go Illustrating without order... in the way you prefer. Just wondering wich is your opinion.

--- STEAM version (just a bit more advanced version than the Free version) will be released at the end of JUNE.

________

I want to read the third date with Neus. Any one has the update? :(

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
I know you´re all interested in the PREMIUM version of the game, I get it. I accept it as other way to promote the game when the link is here (It actually helps surprisingly, so I´m grateful also for that).

But it would be really, really helpful if you could "Add to List" "Follow" or even more, give a "REVIEW" in STEAM.

If you really like the game, or just interested in it, please... just a few minutes of your time to just "give your opinion" about it, would be really helpful to be able to finish the game.

(By the way, the new PREMIUM version has available the beginning of the third date with Neus illustrated and translated in English).

P.D. Also there´s a DEMO in NEWGROUNDS, that I would also appreciate if you could give a review, a comment or something)

NEWGROUNDS pact with a witch (DEMO)

Thank you, and sorry for my slow development. ^^

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
Everyone PREMIUM version 0.10.06
version Changelog:
Beginning of the 3rd and last date of Neus illustrated.
Half of this date is also translated in english (even the interrogation part).
(Done in less than a week instead of 8 months! xD). (Easy) Minigame is added in the third date with Neus (a simple shooter).
New expressions for Neus. Painted backgrounds at the beach.
Minigame Sex Buttons improved (Now you can select them correctly).
Fixed some bugs in the park.
Now you can access to the third date with Neus after Library part with the Blonde one.

Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

:)

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Pact With A Witch [v0.10.06 Premium] [jonnymelabo] - Original Size: 594.16MB

Download Win (163.9MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
>Neus Blowjob scene is completely painted.

Is this actually true, though? I thought it had a dick slap scene that is still not added in.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Everyone PREMIUM version 0.10.06
version Changelog:
Beginning of the 3rd and last date of Neus illustrated.
Half of this date is also translated in english (even the interrogation part).
(Done in less than a week instead of 8 months! xD). (Easy) Minigame is added in the third date with Neus (a simple shooter).
New expressions for Neus. Painted backgrounds at the beach.
Minigame Sex Buttons improved (Now you can select them correctly).
Fixed some bugs in the park.
Now you can access to the third date with Neus after Library part with the Blonde one.

Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

:)
Thank you Marta! :love:

Reactions: loikl and Marta

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
You might find this funny, but during the date with the blond girl the main character delivers an incredible critique of modern art. It formulated a good amount of arguements that i had floating around in my head without being able to express them clearly, about why i and many people innately dislike it. It was definitely a holy shit moment for me. For that id like to salute the author, even so if i no idea if hell ever read this.

The game is nice too

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes