3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
see noone else is posting tracebacks or saying anything..so will clear the game off..redownload..reinstall try again..maybe it was on my end...
EDIT:HA!..it was something on my end..i'm ok now..please ignore me...my nopy download from yesterday was goofy..i tried workupload today..although i doubt that had anything to do with it..something happened weird along the way..as i had a clean install new game yesterday..and did the same today with a redownload..one of those mysteries of life noone will ever explain :O

Reactions: Marta and Hones

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
What happened to the big walktrough that was available a while ago? Does anyone have one to share?

Marta

Jul 30, 2017
NEW PREMIUM VERSION is available.

Changelog version 00.10.02
Massage Back and Front of Didac is completed.
Illustration part ends when the ball knocks on your head.
Neus Blowjob scene is completely painted.
Neus facial expressions are completely painted.
New Painting on the MACBA date with the blonde is done (weird one).
Other parts in the game are painted. (First 4 days are mostly done in painting).

----

Coloring things is taking more time than I could ever imagine, so from now on I will focus my attention to keep moving the story forward in sketch color style I´m doing for the beach date, I will try to leave the finish color status to my artist “Javier” who is doing so far a nice job so far.
Next month I will go to the Tibidabo, taking in mind I don´t go there since I was a child and I would like to take pictures and see if there´s something I could use for the last date with Neus, (I have mostly done, but probably I found something new and interesting).
So probably next month I will start writing the last date with Neus and try to advance the beach date with Didac.
I will probably make a poll to ask you patrons wich part would you prerfer to advance first.
Park scene where Didac find those weird guys. Beach date with Didac.
Second date with blonde at her office with “her” friend. Last date with Neus.
End second pose of Didac Mini game.
In the beginning I didn´t wanted to start the fifth day without having the first 4 days completely done, and even thought I saw that impossible taking in mind the time that takes to paint everything, I´m happy to see mostly is already done, but obviously I advanced slowly the progress of the story, so from now on I will focus more my attention to advance the story and left the polishing art to “Javier”.
I hope you enjoy this new update of the game, please comment and tell me your opinion about it. Thanks for your support!

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
honestly this is the laziest dev i ever seen
Each one of these scenes are hand drawn.

I mean sure it is great in theory but clearly he would better served using another method or coverting the game to rpgm where you don't kneed as many unique assets. You look at devs like Pinky having 1700 cg's per update on the extreme side and popular games usually having anywhere between 300-500 and it just doesn't work to release an update with 4 "colorings"

Congrats on the dev for his determination but I've given up on this game long ago. I literally played the update like 10 months afterwards and there was 2-3 minutes of content.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
After almost 1 year of waiting on this game, I finally decided to do a full playthrough of what is available.

THE GOOD:
Really interesting characters, really like Neus (so fuckin cute) and Didac (I'm a sucker for tsunderes). Not sure on the blonde yet.
Really cool scenes, the dates with Neus are really cute, even when she isn't succing you to death she gets all preachy about being vegan

THE BAD:
Less content than I would've expected after 1 year of updates. Such slow pacing worries me since it usually means the game will be abandoned sooner or later. I don't mind waiting, but I hate when such interesting games get abandoned midway.
Also, the art story quizzes and info dumps drag on for a bit too long. I personally enjoy them, but I can why people would be off-put by their length.

Reactions: Hmm...

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
The Neus scenes are very well done. I am not a fan of the art-history or the Didac mini-game scenes, because they drag on for way too long.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Tracebacks before even getting to the main menu. Ignored and got to menu. I chose start on day 3, traceback. Ignore worked again. Clicked a few dialogues, chose go to school to look for the strange girl. Traceback. People are successfully playing this?

Fresh install btw.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nothing there is missing content all over the game don't worry about it. If it's in black of white or some scences don't have pitctures that is normal well not normal for most games but for this one it is
Thanks for clearing that up I thought the game was broken or something I've had nothing showing up after they hit the beach and day 5 just has an image written day 5 on it.

jonnymelabo

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2017
Each one of these scenes are hand drawn.

I mean sure it is great in theory but clearly he would better served using another method or coverting the game to rpgm where you don't kneed as many unique assets. You look at devs like Pinky having 1700 cg's per update on the extreme side and popular games usually having anywhere between 300-500 and it just doesn't work to release an update with 4 "colorings"

Congrats on the dev for his determination but I've given up on this game long ago. I literally played the update like 10 months afterwards and there was 2-3 minutes of content.
You´re totally right... I passed most of my past year Repainting the first 4 days and specially the damn minigame that took me longer than I would ever imagined and actually is fast to play it and not everybody likes to play a minigame in this kind of games, so my bad.

I know as further I go in the game is longer and slower, but I hope from now on (working on painting sketches instead of polishing the painting) I will be able to advance faster the game and leave the polishing for my other artist who is helping me and I can focus better on advance the story.

I lose picture day 5 I don't know why
That´s basically beacuse you´re playing a PREMIUM version, wich is explained in Patreon for those who pay that those parts are not yet playable but you can play them if you pay. (Free version is the Platinum).

I know, I know... I´m a slow dev, sorry for that... I work as hard as I can, but sometimes I make mistakes, I try to be too much perfeccionist and I promise for my next game everything will be different (Making the game in Spanish instead of English also makes everything slower), but I still have to finish this one (And I will finish it) and probably will take me a year to finish it. (Probably)

Tracebacks before even getting to the main menu. Ignored and got to menu. I chose start on day 3, traceback. Ignore worked again. Clicked a few dialogues, chose go to school to look for the strange girl. Traceback. People are successfully playing this?

Fresh install btw.
Sorry, I don´t understand what you mean by Tracebacks... I´m a bit lost here... I tried to find out what´s the meaning of this on google, but still I don´t get what you mean...

What happened to the big walktrough that was available a while ago? Does anyone have one to share?
Here you have the link:

I just separated the Walkthrought and Changelogs in different places.

---

Thanks for all your comments and honest opinions, even most of them are about how slow I´m advacing the game, how lame is the History Quiz (I agree, I tried to make it hard and annoying, but I probably step to high on that idea) and minigame is still not as polished as I would like and probably that makes it more annoying than it should be, (or probably you wouldn´t like a minigame like that no matter what).

There´s still a bit long road, but I´m optimist and basically I love the story I´m telling, bad thing is I thought I would had it finished in one or two years, well it gonna take longer (And I really want to tell the end of the story). So I will finish it no matter what (probably more or less polished that I would like or not, depending on how it goes ^^).

Salut!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Fresh install btw.
You should post more information and your error log in a quote or spoiler so that the dev can fix it.
Sorry, I don´t understand what you mean by Tracebacks... I´m a bit lost here... I tried to find out what´s the meaning of this on google, but still I don´t get what you mean...
Salut!
By "Tracebacks" he means that he is getting the Ren'py error screen.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
YOu know what I actually miss? When I first played this game, all the artwork was in black and white, and it was awesome! Don't get me wrong, I like the color work as well (well, not the stuff at the beach, but the rest) and I look forward to seeing it. But it seems the time it takes to color everything is excesive. The story has barely progressed at all in over 6 months (I don't know exactly how long, because I didn't play it for 4 or 5 updates, and its still at the same point storywise as it did when I last played), maybe more. Where as before adding color to it, we would get significant progression every month previously.

I still have high hopes for the game, but the waiting for story progression Sucks!!

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
As far as it is illustrated and animated, excellent. What I dislike, not only in this, but in any adult game, are the mini-games ... Didac's is practically impossible (we have the option to jump, but when we do, we lose all the sequence of scenes) . Anyway, Congratulations Dev. I look forward to seeing the illustrations and animations for the end of the day at the beach.

「Apollo」

Mar 25, 2019
Just in general this game is amazing..ive played it over like 3 times now ..and am a patreon witch you should also be to support him for more content

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes