3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

zekakiso

Jul 2, 2019
I liked the idea of this game when it first came out, but it keeps falling short of my hopes.
Spoiler alert if anyone is worried about that.

I was hoping for a slow, semi-realistic (beyond the initial transformation anyway) corruption style game where your friend would fall in love with you gradually, with other potential paths being turning her into a nympho, dominating her, or staying platonic friends or enemies with him either reverted back to a dude or not. On the other side Neus might have the loving path (monogamous or polygamous), the dom or sub path, or just completing the deal and being done with her. As it is there doesn't seem to be much choice in this game at all. The story is pretty much set on a rail; your only real option in any "choice" is to pick how many relationship points you want.

Instead of slow corruption, Didac starts off in full rut and is instantly transfixed by your... masculinity while constantly shouting "No Homo" any time her mouth isn't full. Can't help but figure the transformation gave him the excuse he's been waiting for. Now I find out that in the upcoming beach scene she/he sees nothing gay about gobbling strange even letting you "convince" her/him to let some random dude stuff her like a Thanksgiving turkey, presumably shouting "No Homo" while being thoroughly basted. Didac is so far in the closet he's sucking dick in Narnia.

The author also seems super into occult lore, art history, and extremely specific references. It's hard to keep the edge on while sitting through Classical Art 101. Lots of reading without much fun. There are some very long, thick sections sections that try to pound the backstory into you. It was too much for me; I couldn't take it and passed out halfway through.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
keinehein should actually be Heineken beer from The Netherlands
Heineken.jpg
but its funny he changed the name in most off these game the left the name off the beer company intact as it is.
may i also note that the steamversion is 00.11.00

Last edited:

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game? Seems like the official walkthrough's last update was a couple of years ago. Last time I played this game, the third day art wasn't even added and Meritxell didn't exist.

EDIT: I actually found out that's all you can do in the game at the moment.

I was hoping for a slow, semi-realistic (beyond the initial transformation anyway) corruption style game where your friend would fall in love with you gradually, with other potential paths being turning her into a nympho, dominating her, or staying platonic friends or enemies with him either reverted back to a dude or not. On the other side Neus might have the loving path (monogamous or polygamous), the dom or sub path, or just completing the deal and being done with her. As it is there doesn't seem to be much choice in this game at all. The story is pretty much set on a rail; your only real option in any "choice" is to pick how many relationship points you want.

Instead of slow corruption, Didac starts off in full rut and is instantly transfixed by your... masculinity while constantly shouting "No Homo" any time her mouth isn't full. Can't help but figure the transformation gave him the excuse he's been waiting for. Now I find out that in the upcoming beach scene she/he sees nothing gay about gobbling strange even letting you "convince" her/him to let some random dude stuff her like a Thanksgiving turkey, presumably shouting "No Homo" while being thoroughly basted. Didac is so far in the closet he's sucking dick in Narnia.
I got some of this feeling too, the relationship with Didac develops instantly when she recovers from her fever, it's like he had a crush on the MC. It's funny, because you actually lose points when you choose to wound his alpha male pride in the second day, but acts like he wants you to fuck him from there on. Maybe Didac represents some guys who try to show off their masculinity to hide their "homo" side.

Last edited:

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Games with quizzes where the answers are not available within the game is bad design. Writing seemed good, I guess.

screeone

Jan 8, 2019

First time sharing something, hope I am doing this correctly, sorry if not.
Please buy the game/support Jonnymelabo on Patreon if you like it, I think the creator more than deserves it.

PREMIUM Version 0.11.00:
Changelog:
WARNING: Probably old saves will not work, since I changed many things in this update, specially music.
- Whole 3rd date with Neus is already written (Only in spanish the last part). Hotel part is still in work in progress (Only spanish).
I hope to have it translated for the next month.
- Sound and Music added in all the first 4 days and the beginning of the 5th day. (Creepy scenes probably are now a bit more creepy).
- Bugs Fixed.
- Better English translation in the Museum part with the blonde. (Thanks to Rukkard).
- Enhanced illustrations around the whole game, specially with lighting, Neus bodies and expressions.

Windows:
Mac:
Android:

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
An update. No surprise what’s his name still looks like a man even as a woman. It’s pretty stupid it takes a month to translate into English. Though the dev is doing work in the first place trying to do two different translations.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

First time sharing something, hope I am doing this correctly, sorry if not.
Please buy the game/support Jonnymelabo on Patreon if you like it, I think the creator more than deserves it.

PREMIUM Version 0.11.00:
Changelog:
WARNING: Probably old saves will not work, since I changed many things in this update, specially music.
- Whole 3rd date with Neus is already written (Only in spanish the last part). Hotel part is still in work in progress (Only spanish).
I hope to have it translated for the next month.
- Sound and Music added in all the first 4 days and the beginning of the 5th day. (Creepy scenes probably are now a bit more creepy).
- Bugs Fixed.
- Better English translation in the Museum part with the blonde. (Thanks to Rukkard).
- Enhanced illustrations around the whole game, specially with lighting, Neus bodies and expressions.

Windows:
Mac:
Android:
This game is on steam? Nice. :)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Haven't seen this one in a while. Was there a scene gallery?
I don't know if ones always been there I've never really checked till just know but there is a scene gallery in the main menu

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't know if ones always been there I've never really checked till just know but there is a scene gallery in the main menu
Any chance they made the 'sex' mini-game with the friend easier? A.k.a even possible yet? That game was ridiculously hard when I tried it the first time.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Any chance they made the 'sex' mini-game with the friend easier? A.k.a even possible yet? That game was ridiculously hard when I tried it the first time.
I think I read that there were changes to the Didac sex mini game, whether its easier or not I don't know I only tried his scenes once to see what they were like, I play this game for Neus and tend to just ignore Didac when given the option.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes