Unity - Completed - Padoru's Stuffed XXXmas [Final] [NowaJoestar Support]

1. 3.00 star(s)

darthdingo

Just like the Squidgames one, not a lot of content, technically only one sex scene, and mostly skins. I'll give the creator credit for giving each girl/skin its own voice and dialogue, but it's still not that great. Might be better to play this one online instead of downloading. Still enjoyable, but not by much.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

tmking

Yeah it only has one scene and nearly identical characters after a slow boring memory game. The scene is not worth the time it takes to play the game which goes on way longer then it needs to and to slow so it just feels like its taking forever.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Bandolier

It's literally one scene. All the characters are nearly identical. This could have just been a mediocre CG set. In fact, it would be better that way because at its core it's a mind-numbingly boring memory matching game. Because we definitely don't have enough of those. I just don't see any reason why this needs to be a game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

JL5

Loved the memory game, but my only gripe is the black gstring was used alot, I think there should've been more colors used. Would've loved to see BB and some ahegao during the scenes as well but that's just my personal preference. Great game UmU happy holidays.