Identify Seeking Paging Dr. Evil

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Seeking Corruption games where the MC Slowly turns into villain and also turns others evil(very corrupt) in turn. Cheers. Its Good to be bad. Always being the hero has become boring and cliche.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Harem Fantasy?
yes and no, it all depends really. "My New Neighbors" The MC is an ordinary,compassionate,nice Agnostic young adult. He is introduced to his new neighbors. He discovers that they are in fact "DEMONS". The New Neighbors want his help to keep there race alive,by turning everyone into demons.Obviously he reluctantly is persuaded to help them. The MC Slowly TRANSFORMS And Corrupts into A DEMON and becomes Evil. Demon world Domination. so Harem Fantasy...Yes,but I am looking for stories where the MC turns on Humanity rather than save it.

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
MC turns on Humanity rather than save it
The evil path is actually heavy corruption, plus that galactic boobs
Also usual succubus contract trope is abundant lately, especially the wife succubus type, don't know what happen
Your description kinda reminds me of Harem Villa tbh, but sadly the corruption is meh at best
If you can stomach heavy stuff, free cities, pregmod ofc

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The evil path is actually heavy corruption, plus that galactic boobs
Also usual succubus contract trope is abundant lately, especially the wife succubus type, don't know what happen
Your description kinda reminds me of Harem Villa tbh, but sadly the corruption is meh at best
If you can stomach heavy stuff, free cities, pregmod ofc
I think another example of what I am looking for is something along the lines of Sugar Baby Galore. The MC is given a guidance system to help or Destroy the lives of a few woman who all have aspirations. You can help them get there dream, or put them on the path of debauchery. Twisting they're dreams as it were.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Two, one is accessed by being defeated by the leader of a vampiric cult and another by being bitten in the MC's bedroom by a vampire after reading the diary.
Villain route....I rather see it as the Fun or more interesting route. "evil smirk". Which is why I am looking for story/games where you either do not stay the goody two shoes or you already bad to the bone from the start and turn others bad.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Oh yeah, Ideology in Friction might have this for the MC. And Corrupted Saviors definitely has it, but for the characters you're corrupting (plus the demon overlord MC is of course evil to start with). Watching them abuse each other as a way of coping with their unfathomable psychological trauma is half the fun.