Unity - Completed - Paid Dating Fantasy ~Love & Courage & Paid Dating Will Save the World!~ [Final] [Laplace]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ronron74

This game is well written, narrative wise its easy to digest and the characters really shines through the VA.
    Gameplay is not grindy, the main attraction is definitely the H Scene by using Live2D, it's well made model and rigged smoothly, they will moan according to the movement too.
    Great experience, would recommend this to anyone. The game is pretty short, but I believe it served it's purpose very well.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

PandiStelle

Great game nice and short, fully voiced, every single line, and the vas are all superb. Story is actually well written too and worth going through. Training has some interesting twists to how it works but the levels don't really mean too much. Normal mode is well balanced and Hard seems like it'd be a tough challenge. One of the girls lacks an extra training mode which is the only slight on an otherwise great game worth playing the whole way through
  3. 2.00 star(s)

toak

I've played this game before. Didn't I? No, that was Princess Party Imperial Harem, another game by Laplace.

Story 4/10

You're some adventurer who has a crush on a waitress. She rejects you and the fairy of love shows up and gives you a prostitution skill. The skill lets you take a picture of a girl, throw money at her, and she'll have sex with you.

Using this ungodly skill, you sleep with Sasha. To pay for the continued prostitutions, you take up a shady part time job. You get busted by Kokomi, an imperial... guard? So you snap her picture and throw some cash at her.

Then it turns out that you're the descendants of three heroes who sealed away the dragon of hate, who's about to break out of her seal. The resealing effort fails and so... you snap her picture and throw some money at her.

This game is based on love, so as you prostitute, you grow to love each other. This is a different angle than the "corruption" angle of the previous games. I personally think this is more well done and more believable.

Gameplay 3/10

This is the same gameplay as the other 2 Laplace games. Like almost literally the exact same thing. So I'll just copy/paste my old review:

The core gameplay is training sexing. And training sexing is kind of boring. There's 1 pose which is animated. There's 4 places to interact with, breasts, clit, vagina, anal. And that's about it.

In the overworld you can level up skills and unlock some abilities like vibrators.
    2 of the girls have secondary poses but it has nothing to do with training.

Art 6/10

The art is actually quite good. The Live2D is fairly well done. However, the quantity of art is quite low.

There's the 3 girls with main poses, 2 of the girls have 2 sub-poses, and like 4 CGIs. Not really a lot there.

A low number of poses is okay if there's a high degree of interactivity, but there's just not. The main poses has like 6 points of tedious interaction.

Overall 5/10

I actually think this game is better than the previous 2 Laplace games in terms of quality. But it's still the same unfun game.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

teletube

An okayish game.

'Touch actions' are executed well, though they don't have much options.
    Girl arts and animations are good.
    Overall gameplay is boring and repetative.
    Yes, game is very small (short), so repetitivenes of the gameplay is not an issue.
    Some default story is there, it has no depth and thus holds no qualitative value.

Overall, it's a mechanical game, which includes managing your resourses.
    Done a quick speed run and was done with it.

I'd say an honest score would be - 5/10.
    Might be worth your time, but mostly if you enjoy the 'touching' genre.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

ttm2

While the art is amazing, and the visual novel parts add spice to the story, the H content is limited.

There are only 3 girls, each gets just one animated position that's relevant to the story (while two can do also a blowjob, it doesn't influence training, and the quality of them is lower). While you can take off parts of clothing, one position and one outfit for each is all we're getting.

I did found the animation very uneven and overly expressive, at one moment she might be flailing around and screaming, while the next she freezes in place, with no smooth transitions in between.

There are also 3 visual-novel style scenes with the girls, and one with all of them as a harem, but there's no animation there.

That being said, the game is fully voiced, including the VN parts, and it's high quality VA work.

The gameplay is rather not sexy, as to play it "properly" you need to look at numbers to maximize the pleasure you generate, not at the girl. Would be much nicer if you were getting some kind of feedback when caressing the part optimally (reddening of the vulva, nipples getting erect, etc.), as it would make the game much better.

It feels like the makers focused on the animation part as the only gimmick and left the heavy lifting to the CG artist, but 7 scenes is just too little.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Paid Dating Fantasy ~Love & Courage & Paid Dating Will Save the World!~ [Final] [Laplace]
    I don't have much to say, for now the best game by "Laplace".
    Nice and well-defined characters, perhaps only Levia was a little too forced, but she is still a good character.
    The fairy Seravy, on the other hand, I liked as a secondary character. Normally I hate characters like her, who chat a lot and obviously act as a comic background, but I liked Seravy right away.
    The gameplay is still the same, but giving a slight challenge even on easy mode.
    Most importantly, I haven't encountered any bugs! Which happened to me in the other 2 "big games" by Laplace.
    I recommend the game!
  7. 3.00 star(s)

PlasticMann

Touch/feel games either need something like a time limit during its scenes or additional content outside of sex to be really good.

The sex scenes incentivizes long sessions to level up the heroines' various body parts, as you get money with each level up, but this can lead to 15 minute long sessions of essentially looping the same animation over and over again. It gets boring.

Well, why wouldn't one just ignore this level up system and just end the sex scenes early? Partially because the balancing in this game is off.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    The first girl is too easy and the second girl is too difficult. The "normal" difficulty is a misnomer, the "easy" quality is recommended.

The visuals themselves aren't too bad. The character designs are actually quite good. The game advertises the quality of its sexual fluids, but I think those are pretty bad. They look like the liquid effects you'd see in subpar flash games.

Not bad, but a bit flat and unpolished.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Breitbandschicker

Gameplay (4/5): you get to know girls and "convince" them into sex. With time and progress you meet/unlock more girls, toys, skins and sex variations (5). In between you earn money for doing simple missions or go to work - which seems to be a flat attempt to turn it more into a game than a mere touching simulator but as these parts are skipable it's not too distracting (4).

Story/Dialogs (3/5): flat but straight forward "story" that does not seem to matter too much (3). Sometimes dialog choices are shown but there's no actual choice as there's only one option which I found annoying (3). The auto play in dialogs did not work too well (3).

Audio (5/5): nice and relaxing ambience music (5) paired with good SFX and VA if you're into Japanese anime styles (5).

Video (5/5): high quality 2D graphics with great animations (5). However, partially censored with pixels (3).

NSFW (5/5): the game is full of sexual contents right from the start (5). There are 3 girls with a variety of interactions that can be unlocked (5). The player controls the actions by clicking/touching/moving the relevant parts from undressing to intercourse (5). Great variety of positions, styles, toys (5). There is an auto play for the interactions but it does not always seem to work (3).

Size (2/5): 3.4 GB is way too heavy for a game like this (2).

Overall (4/5): definitely worth a play if you're looking for some sex animations and are not too much after a good story.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Celerarity

Whoever they got to be the VAs really knocked it out of the park in the cutscenes here. The game is fun and roughly similar to some of the studio's previous works, but I really have to give special props for the actresses' delivery.

The writing is moderately funny, but the delivery really takes it the extra mile. I've seen a lot of games try and write a suspicious fairy companion and not come close to being as entertaining as this one.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

MeltyQuest

Fun plot. enjoyable characters, and actually a nice story with a message as well. Sex training mechanic is well done and animated. Constant animation as well as voice lines. Keeps it simple but does everything well, one of the best sex training games on this site.

Also lmao how does Laplace just keep reskinning the same framework theyve built. Exact same UI as some of their other games. I have played the others but don't remember them too well, this game feels the most refined though i think.

Only negative is as another review mentions other than two bad endings which basically cut your gameplay short their is only one ending. Kinda annoying bad ends too. Maybe deserves a 4 but I like trainers.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

judaszzxx

Quick opinion.

Pros:
    -Girls pretty talkative during H and actually have some personality.
    -Story not too terrible as you could get used from other h-games
    -Quality moving pictures of girls which you can interact

Cons:
    - Too few scenes with limited interaction with them. You can't even kiss girl which is crime.
    - No real endings. It's like bad, very bad and standard
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Godblow

Came here for the girls, stay for the comedy.
    Seriously that fairy is hilarious and the 3 girls have their own appeal that makes this game very enjoyable.
    Sex animations are short but very good.
    We need more games like this.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2191732

So this is an interesting thing what exists. Full disclosure, as a gallery I'd probably have rated this higher, but it's a game, not a gallery, and the stock expectation of a game is that it'll have some actual gameplay and not just make you hold down the left mouse button for a few minutes at a stretch like you're playing a walking sim with the forward button remapped to LMB.

Plot recap: In the post-modern world of-- actually, we don't know the name of the world. Or the city. Whatever. The people in this world have access to smartphones and fantasy skillsets and most importantly the UI! The best tech of all.
    So you get a skill that lets you throw a certain amount of money at a girl for a go at her. If she is willing, she'll be in full control. If she isn't willing, the skill will paralyze her so you can do what you do. The skill's influence over each girl can increase up to three times and, each time you do this, your relationship improves and she charges less money. At the final level she does it for free.
    So far, so mediocre. Mark of a bad story in that it relies entirely on coincidence for things to align so that the big plot twist leading up to third girl occurs, then the big plot twist of third girl's story, and then the game ends. You get four epilogue stories, each of which comes with one static image.

Content: Now, besides the static image, you got five animated scenes (with some limited control, such as you can group one breast or the other or both, etc). I believe it was intended to be six animated scenes but they either ran out of money, or time, or fucks to give and pushed it out the door, because each girl has a standard sex scene and then two of them also have a service scene. Well, the one that doesn't is the one that's classified as a sex slave. So that don't make no sense whatsoever and smacks of either laziness or cynicism.

Gameplay: Step one, hold down LMB and move the mouse very slowly or very quickly in any direction. Step two, that's it.

Runtime: I finished it with the "happy" ending in under two hours. Could probably get it under one hour if I had skipped the dialogue.

File size: over 1.4gb download and 3.3gb on disk. Fairly sizeable.

QoL: There is an auto feature for sex wherein you set the speed and don't have to hold LMB or move the mouse, which is great! It doesn't work for foreplay. And everything you'll want to do while actually playing it without cheats is foreplay because that's the most effective. So QoL? Terrible.

In points:
    1. First off, missing the auto mode for foreplay and I'm getting carpel tunnel. (-1*)
    2. This feels more on the cynical side of things than the living, breathing world side of things. Partially because the beast girl is missing her second scene (again, narratively this makes no sense), partially because each girl has one epilogue story with one static image (adding two or three even purely text based stories for each girl would do wonders to enhance the feeling of depth; sadly it remains shallow). Partially because the runtime is so short. (-1*)
    3. It's a game with no real gameplay nor challenge. Just the tedium of holding down left click. We used to call these "hold down one button" things walking simulators before, and this is just more of the same, except instead of holding down W you hold down the left mouse button. (-1*)
    4. I am making the executive decision as the writer of this review to give it an extra point because Sasha is adorable. Sorry, not sorry. (+1*)
    I wish I could've scored it higher.
    3/5.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

4orge

Out of hundreds of games I tried on this forum, this one nailed it for the unique and funny plot and gorgeous scenes. Big 5 for more or less unique characters and postmodernist approach. Plus the VA at a very high level.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Untolddead

Fun quick game with some basic sex. There are three voiced girl and a good and bad ending. The sex is pretty simple and fun. Translation is good and readable.

There is a pain stat for the girls which I don't believe is used. But besides that the game focuses on sex with a simple story. It took me about three hours to complete which was two play throughs after getting the bad ending. If you saved more while playing a second play through shouldn't be necessary.