[R>Artist 3D] Paid Paid position for a Daz3D artist (different skill level possible)

ViNovella

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2019
Project:
- Fetish Locator

Developer:
- ViNovella Games

Looking for:
- Daz3d artist or someone how wants to become one

Employment Type:
- Salary or Share for a skilled artist or unpaid internship for someone who wants to learn

Work commitment:
- I want someone who would be able to make up to 150-200 renders per month.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord - ViNovella#5877

Job Description:
- I'm looking for render artists to grow our team. You need to be able to work with a team and be a part of development process. You need to have a solid understanding of 3D and preferable of Daz. Have the motivation to work and deliver. You need to have a powerful rendering PC or buy one soon. Also, you need to be ready to work with our collection of assets.
If you don't have yet Daz3D skills and want to learn, I can teach you for free. But you need to show motivation and will to learn and improve.

Additional comments:
- This is a paid position and you will be paid with a freelance contract.

Crazy Penguin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Hey man, is the offer still there?

I have some (a few months) experience in daz, would love to both learn and help in that department.
I have a 1660 super, going to change in a few months when 3070 can be found on store.
Will contact you through discord. (y)

nobody225

Oct 4, 2020
hello i've added you on discord ..
ive been using daz3d for a while now but i admit my works are not good ..it's not bad also
more like a plain render ..
if you can sign me up in unpaid internship i want to learn, i have decent daz3d asset