Unity PainRe: In [v0.053] [Gapugapu Kobo]

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
I can't pass on the second level, because when I fall down into the trap, I get stuck behind an invisible wall. It must be a bug I guess..

Reactions: zz7989

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Uncensor + Cheat plugin v1.0.4.1

This plugin is base on BepInEx. So you need BepInEx installed.

Features
  • Uncensor M/F.
  • F1 : No damaged(Wear is damaged), Jump * 3, Damage * 3. Toggle.
  • F2 : Full HP + Full Wear. Instant.
  • Add all costumes and maps.
    1. go to patron room and click "Select File".
    2. select any .txt file what you have.
Install
  • put "painReIn_unc_cheat.dll" file to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
When game is updated, It will works too.

Changes
24-03-14 v1.0.4.1 fixed costumes feature.
22-12-19 v1.0.4.0. Uncensor is working on male.

Last edited:

laudableaura

Sep 30, 2020
Still waiting for you to share the version for android :giggle:
if u see his posts he mentioned any ver after 9 has a huge bug which he cant solve so all the mobile ver are 11 and 12 which u will probably not see the character, so waiting is more smart than downloading a 3gb game with no characters.

psikyo

Aug 29, 2017
Looks like there is a bug where floor traps like wooden horse doesnt activate on 0.10. If you dont get the secret passage at 2nd stage, you get locked and cannot advance.

Rrqaaaaaqq

Mar 31, 2022
if u see his posts he mentioned any ver after 9 has a huge bug which he cant solve so all the mobile ver are 11 and 12 which u will probably not see the character, so waiting is more smart than downloading a 3gb game with no characters.
Can you share ver 0.8?

Animer

Jun 8, 2020
later if they have fixed the problem in a future version, I hope you share it here :LOL:

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
So had a bit of time and tested some things out since the Ci-en dev page says there are issues with traps (at least what I could understand, I'm not yet able to translate myself), and yeah, for those who want to do second stage is for the time being broken, on the other hand the only weird thing I could find is the bee enemies have high damage but kinda obscured animations due to the blood effect, that you guys have to take into consideration when trying to 100% current content.

Also laudableaura, do you really have the codes for the extra costumes/accesories?, if so, can I have them too?, my completionist side kinda want them xD

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
I made Uncensor + Cheat plugin.
This plugin is for BepInEx. So you need BepInEx installed...
Hoo... this is nice; let's see if this did'nt activate the 'anti-cheat' too ;)

[EDIT #1]
Wait... is this for the OP's 0.005, or for that one MEGA's 0.010 ?

[EDIT #2]
Nevermind - just tested on both... it works nonetheless :love:

[EDIT #3]
For those that were lazy enough to read some PATRON codes in the whole thread:
Santa outfit - Wc3wYRJz
Cat tights + cat easr - Nr6AGqbB

Last edited:
Reactions: zz7989

laudableaura

Sep 30, 2020
btw im trying to make the creator work on more hairstyles and accessories by tipping him 20 bucks, let me know if yall want anything to be added in the game, and comment on his recent ci en article to add more hairstyles and accs so he will implement it faster.

KiyoteZp

Nov 18, 2021
btw im trying to make the creator work on more hairstyles and accessories by tipping him 20 bucks, let me know if yall want anything to be added in the game, and comment on his recent ci en article to add more hairstyles and accs so he will implement it faster.
idk if it's being added yet but i want taimanin like costume.
for acc, fox ears?

also is there solution, I can't quit the stage without finishing the stage/quitting the game.
iirc there should be exit button beside the"back"

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes