VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Painting [v0.3] [ZadiatorGames]

1. 3.00 star(s)

NovaSpace

A good first atempt at a VN. Character design is good, and I didn't encounter any major bug.

Now some points that can improve the game in my eyes, so take it with a grain of salt. My two major issues are, one, the shutter fade effect is annoying, if the dev can change it to a smoother blink type effect, that would be great. Two the font used for the text is in my opinion, quite bad. The "Wild West" font does not fit the game's story, and for someone who has somesight issues, sometimes it's quite hard to read.

Now as for the story? It's meh. Not bad, but not good either. Things get raunchy quite quickly for my taste, furthermore considering the events leading up to meating our first character. It's a good first try tough.

All in all avarage. Had to quit it after an hour maybe, as I like it when my games have a captivating story. Keep up the work tough and in a couple of years I think the dev can reach "Harem Hotel" or "Ripples" level of story telling. Cheers!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Honestly it's not a bad start. There's just not a WOW factor that would really catch the attention of players.
    The renders aren't super bad for someone just learning how things work with creating a VN. I'll give them a 3/5 rating
    The writing isn't bad either. The dev is putting work in with it. Not that many mistakes considering they don't have an understanding of the English language. I'll give it a 3/5 rating as well.
    The models are ok for Honey select. The dev doesn't seem to have messed with body types. No huge tits or asses. I'll give them 4/5
    Overall
    The quick flash of skipping some of the writing is a bit crappy. Having to roll back several times because you miss what's being said is not a good idea. Maybe stop doing that in future updates. The transition from scene to scene is weird. It's like a shutter effect. Not a big deal, but someone will probably not like it.
    To the dev: You're not doing a bad job with this VN. Small tweaks and this might be a good VN. There's not a lot of grammar mistakes in there. I was looking because the dev said they don't speak that much English. Looks like they didn't go balls deep with translators either. The writing makes sense. It doesn't feel forced either. Good luck to your project. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to the next update.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

The most annoying thing in the game is dev speaking in third person
    Not really much to say about this game boring story for now 0.2.1 no sex scenes
    Other characters seem meh nothing special
    This game looks like it needs alot of new updates to make it intresting
    For now i would say skip it Not much of a story going on