Others - Completed - Paio Hazard [digital onahooole]

1. 3.00 star(s)

TheSilverCurse

Eh, it's so so. If I have to describe it, it has a feel of barebones 2D survival horror. Now for the H side of things, it's also somewhat mediocre. There's not really that much variety aside from a few "hidden" CGs. I don't wanna give it 2 stars since it's not really that bad for the ammount of time you invest (less than 2 hours). That said, I only recommend it if you have no back log and have nothing better to do.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Fidzius

t's bad, not intentionally bad, but still undeniably bad.
    • Basic combat is bad- just slow speed movement, attack for range (limited ammo) and a questionable melee attack, also jump on a separate key for extra discomfort. Sometimes you get hit at close range that was out-of-reach just a moment before. Enemies have i-frames longer than attack cooldown.
    • Plays like a lazy old times flash game.
    • Visual CGs have variants for normal, no pubic hair and maniac, but that doesn't mean they are good enough to play for. Enemy in-game ero attacks are awful and few.
    • Audio is bad and repetitive.
    Not good, fairly boring, CGs can appear in random places.
    The only thing saving it from a 1 star is a decent amount of scenes (in gallery).
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ThePregnancyMaster

Man this game's arts are very hot. They are well made and the protagonist has such a hot body. It would be awesome if this game had pregnancy and birth mechanic.
    There is pregnancy, however they are only game over scenes.
    Also most of the erotic scenes are game overs, there are only some who are not.
    For example,she can get r*ped and impregnanted by some guys.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

TsundereLoner

I thought the last boos was impossible but then I found out what you need to do. Platforming is - well, normal platforming. The girl looks nice and the scenarios are pretty good. Recommended. Bazoonkas/10
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Taku46

This game's CG is absolutely 10/10 if you like extreme stuff. Heroine has sharp sanpaku eyes for added bonus. However, in game animations are stiff and the sprites are low res.
    Gameplay is mediocre but there is some skill involved in only using the kick attack without taking damage. Not that there isn't any need to though: this isn't a survival horror, you don't need to conserve your bullets too much. Also don't worry about getting lost, the game will logically progress to allow you to explore every section.
    You will probably get bored of the game after a second playthrough, I've only kept it for the aforementioned CG.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

PoyntFury

It's another one of these wonky ass games with some of the worst controls I've ever had the displeasure of using. You aim with two keys, rather than the mouse, which is incredibly unintuitive, and drains any fun this game could offer. The CG's look alright, too bad they're locked behind bad game design.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Jaam

Animations/Pics : honestly compared to most games like this rpgm and such, pretty good. Could be improved by adding animations and removing censorship but overall I'd give it a Good.
    Game play : quite a standard side scroll you either kick or shoot or get fucked trying, works well for a simple game like this. The puzzles are quite easy meaning most, if not all of them can be solved without guides. Story is average but to be honest for a game like this i think it is good enough. Overall just like for animations i would give it a Good.

Fetishes : this is where the game excels, if the more hardcore stuff is your thing this game is definitely for you (the tags are a good example of what i mean). Successfully manages to put in a huge variety of fetishes, most of them do not feel out of place.

Overall the game mechanics/art is definitely good but the fetishes are where the game shines and why it deserves 5 starts IMO.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

dexterdx

Can't give any good points, uses ideas from similar games, yet end result is poor game.
    Animations are bad, just bad, plus there are just few of them.
    I don't expect AAA game controls, but this one has bad and clumsy ones.
    Heck, even game CG's are poorly drawn.
    I know I'm harsh, but I've played too much of such games to be satisfied with poorly done job.