VN Unity Abandoned Paizuri Girls Cumpilation [v0.2.2 Alpha] [Zuripai Games]

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
banner1.png

Overview:
Paizuri Girls Cumpilation.
A place for every Paizuri Girl, new and old, to lewd-ly shine in their own little short stories.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-25
Release Date: 2020-05-08
Developer: Zuripai Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2(alpha)
Language: English
Other Games:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win 32-bit: - - -
Win 64-bit: - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -
Other: BLACK SCREEN FIX

Thanks to RemIsMySecondWaifu for finding a fix for the black screen issue
02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 04.gif 06.gif 07.png

Last edited:

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
Some people have this issue. Check the upper left corner. You should be able to see part of a button. Just click it when it appears.
View attachment 654176
well i have more than 5 minutes in that black screen and no button shows up, idk whats happening, im playing in 1920x1080 resolution, and have an gtx 1050 with latest driver so idk whats the problem

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
well i have more than 5 minutes in that black screen and no button shows up, idk whats happening, im playing in 1920x1080 resolution, and have an gtx 1050 with latest driver so idk whats the problem
Which version of windows are you running and which version of the game did you download?

Last edited:

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
i've an apu a8 7560k running at 4.10ghz, and i downloaded both version x86 x64 and these two got stuck at black screen, maybe can be my windows? im running win 10 ltsb 1607 currently

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
i've an apu a8 7560k running at 4.10ghz, and i downloaded both version x86 x64 and these two got stuck at black screen, maybe can be my windows? im running win 10 ltsb 1607 currently
If you have a 64-bit cpu with 64-bit windows. You shouldn't be using x86 (32-bit).

Is anything happening while you're seeing the black screen? Sound? Can you see the mouse-cursor?

Edit: Try opening the Nvidia Control Panel and change "Aspect ratio" to "No scaling" on the Adjust desktop size and position page (with "perform scaling on Display").

You can also try "Override the scaling mode set by games and programs".

Last edited:

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
If you have a 64-bit cpu with 64-bit windows. You shouldn't be using x86 (32-bit).

Is anything happening while you're seeing the black screen? Sound? Can you see the mouse-cursor?

Edit: Try opening the Nvidia Control Panel and change "Aspect ratio" to "No scaling" on the Adjust desktop size and position page (with "perform scaling on Display").

You can also try "Override the scaling mode set by games and programs".
well isn't working either, thanks for your help mate, but the black screen is still there, and i can see my cursor moving in, but no button appears

Reactions: Jose12

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I saw no black screens, no missing buttons, nothing. The game worked for me, first time, full screen 1920x1080 on Windows 10.

On to a quick review:

Like most Unity VN games, there's several quality of ilfe issues with this game: no text scrollback, no way to change the window size, unskippable slow transitions and effects.

To the positive, the custom game engine implementation looks good, UI is clean, and the art and animations are very competent

Regarding the story and graphical content of the game itself... I understand this is very early days here, and I don't want to suggest releasing ANY game at all, especially one with this level of technical polish, is not a great acheivement in itself.
...BUT all you get here is two short vignettes of random females masturbating in comically contrived circumstances. No apparent backstory, no reason to have interest in the characters. Random phone calls with other characters with no introduction to the player.

Paizuri itself is a wonderful wonderful aspect to concentrate on, and I'm more than happy to recall fond memories of real life encounters.

But again, I feel like I'm missing a big part of the puzzle - what the hell are "the paizuri girls"? Is there some fandom/comic here that the rest of the world don't know about? Is this even something you can call a "game" when you literally have only one choice to make - which of the pre-recorded scenes to view?

I'm not going to leave an official rating, as I hope the developer is able to make more of this than a simple short kinetic novel player - the quality of the implementation deserves a better, more interactive, actual story.

Orgianus

Jul 5, 2017
I have the same freaking problem i had with the other one, i think kareen's christmas: i've downloaded both versions but noone is working; after the logo it just goes full black with nothing to press in the top left angle, i can only see my mouse

Reactions: pjongors

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Black screen :(
I have Windows 7, idk if that has to do with it. 64bit windows and game version. Nvidia control panel didn't do anything. No button appears.

Reactions: pjongors

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Black screen :(
I have Windows 7, idk if that has to do with it. 64bit windows and game version. Nvidia control panel didn't do anything. No button appears.
Odd. I don't know much about Unity but I'll post here if I find something new for you guys to try

J2J

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Correct me if i'm wrong here, but aren't the file for windows 64 for linux instead?