eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Ah, finally about to finish Chapter 1. Unexpected quality and quantity for a first release. Kudos to the creator!
Would love to see more of the mom.

Last edited:
Reactions: TD1900

Yoshinolewd

Jan 12, 2018
holy shit this is the good stuff so glad i downloaded it, i love it and it already has more content in the first chapter than most games after ages of develpoment.

cant wait for new content, well done dev !

Reactions: RyogoTM and TD1900
Dec 17, 2017
Just finished going through this one once. Holy cannoli am i glad i did. This one certainly got my interest and i will keep an eye on the development. There is one request i would like to make, and that is to change the azura statue to maybe an aphrodite statue or something that doesnt stick out like a sore thumb. Especially to someone like me who enjoyed the elder scrolls games and its mods immensely. On a final note it always makes my day when i find something new and interesting such as this. Cheers!

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
There's a prostitution tag, but no NTR as of now. I wonder how the story's going to unfold. It's absolutely great up to now, but as I'm already kinda attached to all 3 girls, I don't think I'll enjoy sharing them with old men. I find parading them around and making them do sexual missions a huge turn on though. Is the plan still to continue with the eventual orgy? Or are you going to whip out some special twist so there's no NTR.(Though technically we're NTR-ing the best friend. =D)

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hey everyone, after careful consideration and the results of the patreon poll I linked below, I've decided to not continue this and pick up a new MOD when I can find one. Please see the poll for further information. Side Note: Another reason is because this just simply hasn't received as much attention as a lot of my other content, it would seem most people are using the mods. Thanks!

Edit:
Updated to Ch. 3 Up 2

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Hey guys, I wanted to do walkthrough for this game that showed all the choices and in my own style. So I hope you enjoy the walkthrough!
Good walkthrough, just a few additions :

1) Didn't Mention "Strongman" option in Felicia solo path (but i guess it's irrelevant since it doesn't really change anything)
2) Choice 47 also changes your name with Felicia to "Daddy"
3) Missed "Strongman" option in 62: Help Mina which awards points with Felicia and MinaK -1
4) During afterparty game if you choose "Felicia kisses Mina" it sets Mina_BiCurious variable.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Hmm, why is there even a femdom tag on this? Cannot seem to get on a path of MC being dominated by any of the ladies.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hmm, why is there even a femdom tag on this? Cannot seem to get on a path of MC being dominated by any of the ladies.
Right now AFAIK it's lezdom. High hopes from the dialogue at the end of Chapter 1 that femdom is coming though.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Good walkthrough, just a few additions :

1) Didn't Mention "Strongman" option in Felicia solo path (but i guess it's irrelevant since it doesn't really change anything)
2) Choice 47 also changes your name with Felicia to "Daddy"
3) Missed "Strongman" option in 62: Help Mina which awards points with Felicia and MinaK -1
4) During afterparty game if you choose "Felicia kisses Mina" it sets Mina_BiCurious variable.
I revised the guide earlier today fixed most of what you said before reading this, however this game has so many variables I'm remiss to list them until they actually affect something in the game. As far as the Strongman Choices and or Social Butterfly, etc.. I forced 2 paths in the disco scene, and I used choices that everyone could obtain no matter what you chose for perks, I also explained how that scene can vary tremdously based on choices. It would be impossible to show all path varations in that scene with all choices and outcomes. My guide was already 111 choices long, it would have been 200 (if even possible), and we are still on 0.1. Maybe I should specify that at the beginning of the paths though I thought I had. So far the apologize variable is the only one to my knowledge that has affected something later in the game other than dialogue, so once there is a scene that a variable affects I will certainly list it as I did with the aplogize one. Thank you for your input and the Daddy variable, I changed the choices on that because I didn't want to force that on people, good catch, I did miss that. In a 111 choice update it's almost impossible not to! Thank you for saying you liked my guide. I appreicate it, this games takes a while to do proper guide for!

Last edited:

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I revised the guide earlier today fixed most of what you said before reading this, however this game has so many variables I'm remiss to list them until they actually affect something in the game. So far the apologize variable is the only one to my knowledge that has affected something later in the game other than dialogue. Thank you for your input and saying you liked my guide!
Thanks for making a walkthrough. I've used your guides for other games on this site, so it was a nice feeling to see one made for our project.

Like you noticed, a lot of variables exist to purely reference in dialogue. The [RosaMarried] can actually be removed from your guide under that criteria. Obviously not worth updating the guide for that, just stating it for future reference. The only relevant one you missed that will affect a future scene is indeed the Mina_BiCurious variable.

I'd be more than happy to co-ordinate with you and answer any questions about what's important and what's not in the future, should you continue to be interested in updating your guide for chapter 2.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Thanks for making a walkthrough. I've used your guides for other games on this site, so it was a nice feeling to see one made for our project.

Like you noticed, a lot of variables exist to purely reference in dialogue. The [RosaMarried] can actually be removed from your guide under that criteria. Obviously not worth updating the guide for that, just stating it for future reference. The only relevant one you missed that will affect a future scene is indeed the Mina_BiCurious variable.

I'd be more than happy to co-ordinate with you and answer any questions about what's important and what's not in the future, should you continue to be interested in updating your guide for chapter 2.
For sure, It's very hard to know what ones will affect the future or not, but I will add that one in. Yes, absolutely I would like your knowledge. If I can work with a developer in concert in makes my job SO much easier, and I'm glad to help you guys. I have a Patreon, but I don't do this for money, that's just a tip jar. I do this to help developers and support the community. So yes, if you want to private message me that would be awesome. If you are on discord and we can hook up that way that would probably be the easiest!

GMDominance

Mar 5, 2019
For sure, It's very hard to know what ones will affect the future or not, but I will add that one in. Yes, absolutely I would like your knowledge. If I can work with a developer in concert in makes my job SO much easier, and I'm glad to help you guys. I have a Patreon, but I don't do this for money, that's just a tip jar. I do this to help developers and support the community. So yes, if you want to private message me that would be awesome. If you are on discord and we can hook up that way that would probably be the easiest!
A slightly OOT question: How do you monitor the change of variables? Do you manually check the variable viewer, or is there another way?

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
A slightly OOT question: How do you monitor the change of variables? Do you manually check the variable viewer, or is there another way?
I just do it directly from the script file. I highlight Menu, Jump, and Label in Atom (the code viewer I use) Variables are in one of the 3 places. With the choice, Just before the jump, or just after the jump. Now you have to careful because they can sometimes be in-between as well randomly, so you have to be looking as you read the script file. Some times I will do a game folder search for the variable if it appears later in the script and I didn't see it before, and I always slowly skim the script file on final revision. If it's a small update or a medium size update that is enough for me. If it's over 50 choices. I will have a guy that does mods I'm friends with or another guide maker I know look over it, for a second pair of eyes. On this game I had someone else proof it a second time after I did. Because it is so much easier to find any error in another person's work than it is your own. On this 111 choice v0.1 he caught 5 errors mostly cosmetic + instead of - typos etc. I'm pretty pleased w that! :) The largest update I had done before this was 90 for CoBD. So yeah if it gets up that high I'm gonna run it by someone because you will make a mistake or 2 at that number of choices. Sorry so long. Best way I can explain my process.

Reactions: GMDominance

GMDominance

Mar 5, 2019
I just do it directly from the script file. I highlight Menu, Jump, and Label in Atom (the code viewer I use) Variables are in one of the 3 places. With the choice, Just before the jump, or just after the jump. Now you have to careful because they can sometimes be in-between as well randomly, so you have to be looking as you read the script file. Some times I will do a game folder search for the variable if it appears later in the script and I didn't see it before, and I always slowly skim the script file on final revision. If it's a small update or a medium size update that is enough for me. If it's over 50 choices. I will have a guy that does mods I'm friends with or another guide maker I know look over it, for a second pair of eyes. On this game I had someone else proof it a second time after I did. Because it is so much easier to find any error in another person's work than it is your own. On this 111 choice v0.1 he caught 5 errors mostly cosmetic + instead of - typos etc. I'm pretty pleased w that! :) The largest update I had done before this was 90 for CoBD. So yeah if it gets up that high I'm gonna run it by someone because you will make a mistake or 2 at that number of choices. Sorry so long. Best way I can explain my process.
Ah I see. I'm still a newbie to Ren'Py and Python in general, so it's great to discover a better way to look for variables. Thanks! :)

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Ah I see. I'm still a newbie to Ren'Py and Python in general, so it's great to discover a better way to look for variables. Thanks! :)
Yea learn to read a script file, it is so much faster than using a tool and does not require you to go in game except to test.

4.90 star(s) 457 Votes