MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
I suspect you're probably right. Ideally I'd like to at least get rid of Edwin and Kat, eliminating the main negative influences.
I'd wondered how the MC would deal with it if/when his mom and Mina found out, since they seem to be the only two people close to him that don't already know. His mom will probably be okay, she will be a little shocked initially, but she loves and trusts him enough to not be mad. Plus he'll likely have to tell her what's going on in an attempt to keep her away from it.
As for Mina, I'm not sure how she'll react. As time goes on she becomes less and less innocent, and after meeting Hana and Felicia, and developing the friendships with them, it might not shock her as much. Time will tell, I suppose.

If the change in management meant replacing August, Edwin, and Kat with Hana, Felicia, and the MC, so that they could run the club as they see fit, then that might work.
The club could still be about sex, exhibitionism, and similar taboo themes, without focusing on the humiliation, sadism, and threats.
There would likely be a shift in the clientele, but that wouldn't be a bad thing either considering how bad some of them are.

It will be interesting to see how it unfolds.
Just an FYI Edwin is the MC. You may be thinking of uncle Chuck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr. Mick

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Just an FYI Edwin is the MC. You may be thinking of uncle Chuck.
You are entirely correct, I was thinking of Chuck.

Sorry, I'm bad with names. Can still remember phone numbers I haven't called in decades, but couldn't tell you the name of half of my cousins. Gets a bit annoying at times.

Thanks for the correction.
(I went back up and edited my previous posts to make that correction. Appreciate it)

Reactions: Sasanid

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
hmmm, I remembered something that TD mentioned somewhere in dev diary around May that they were going to "smut up a side girl that we wanted for two years now".

any guesses from y'all who that might be? or do we already have an answer who's that mystery SG?
I think, or rather, I hope it's Andrea, best house girl :love:, and iirc TD mentioned her being his favorite one. So I'd say she has a decent shot at being the lucky side girl. :unsure:

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Not sure if my mind in completely blanking out right now but...who is Grace? I mean there are a ton of minor and side characters like Dalia, Nicolette, Harper, Sophia, etc. etc. but the name Grace rings zero bells and her name does not come up a single time in the game's guide at all.
Killian's Mother there is picture when she shows up in MC dream or he thinks about her but its not in the gallery because its not a scene its like flashback or something!

bo77om

Nov 20, 2022
I think, or rather, I hope it's Andrea, best house girl :love:, and iirc TD mentioned her being his favorite one. So I'd say she has a decent shot at being the lucky side girl. :unsure:
eh, could be, I can get along with that
plus IIRC one of the recent previews actually featured Andrea, so that also corroborates your theory

or Sofia perhaps, everything kinda points towards the fact that she's going to be fucking obliterated somewhere along the road.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
burn it?

i thought thats the point of the trait
And what about those who don't have that trait? The traits don't affect the story that much, until now it changed very little elements and it'll stay like that imo.

If he burn the club, he'd have to go on the run not to be killed by the club owners as he would be the first suspect. Didn't you get what happened to his predecessor for less than that?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
The only way to burn that club, without face the conseguences, is literally burn down the entire club with all its owners, employees, guests inside, flee where nobody know you, change name, face, kill everybody helped you in that and flee again in another place.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Furkage

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Not only would shutting it down be harder than leaving but shutting it down could also go "badly" for almost everyone involved even if it's kept hidden and no law enforcement is involved. The house girls would probably still be house girls just having to do it in "worse" (August's gangster buddy) places, the carnations are back at the start at best and things could go poorly for all of them should law enforcement get involved, even if they don't get in legal trouble Rose daughter could find out and mess up their relationship, Elias has actionable dirt on felica, Veronica struggling gym is unlikely to survive after a "sex scandal" breaks. Hell you could even argue Hana gets screwed over as without August (dead, jailed, on the run) her mother is not going to be getting much if any health care.

I guess Mina makes it out more or less okay other than basically every single one of her friends or people that have helped shaped her as an adult being involved in a secret sex club and not telling her :HideThePain:
The way I see it, the avalanche has already started. Kathleen is planning to rock the Club to its core as part of whatever her scheme is, so the Club is changing one way or the other. The MC's only vote is to nudge things in a particular direction by pushing in the right place at the right time. That could have a wide range of possible outcomes, from new leadership to a new 'business' model all the way to shuttering the Club entirely, but things will not remain as they have been.

Assuming the Club survives this upcoming crisis in one form or another, presumably we will also have a choice about whether the MC stays for the long haul or leaves once the drama is over, but I definitely think there could be ways for the MC could burn the Club down (literally or figuratively) and get away with it during the confusion.

Reactions: Biscardone

camube

Jun 4, 2022
And what about those who don't have that trait? The traits don't affect the story that much, until now it changed very little elements and it'll stay like that imo.

If he burn the club, he'd have to go on the run not to be killed by the club owners as he would be the first suspect. Didn't you get what happened to his predecessor for less than that?
then those players don't get to burn the club? there are other ways to do things if multiple endings is the aim.

i don't remember whether i read it here or in some other place but i read that either gil or td or both like or took inspiration from Starless. And in Starless the protagonist can run away from the mansion in some routes, and stay in the mansion in some other routes. So i'm guessing the end of pale carnation would have burn the club, run the club, or simply end the tenure with not much fanfare as three of the possible endings.

i don't think a mad Hana would have the same ending with a chill Hana and i hope a bro relationship Edwin-Ian would lead to a different ending with Edwin that doesn't have good relation with Ian.

I do think burning would be one of the option leading to the ending though imo

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
No, it's not.

Sometimes we do two weeks if GIL doesn't have any bonus images on the back burner, but three weeks is pretty typical.

Dev diary -> Preview Image -> Bonus Art -> Dev diary, and so on.
I get it, i thought it was bi-weekly looking at the last one, my bad

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
The way I see it, the avalanche has already started. Kathleen is planning to rock the Club to its core as part of whatever her scheme is, so the Club is changing one way or the other. The MC's only vote is to nudge things in a particular direction by pushing in the right place at the right time. That could have a wide range of possible outcomes, from new leadership to a new 'business' model all the way to shuttering the Club entirely, but things will not remain as they have been.

Assuming the Club survives this upcoming crisis in one form or another, presumably we will also have a choice about whether the MC stays for the long haul or leaves once the drama is over, but I definitely think there could be ways for the MC could burn the Club down (literally or figuratively) and get away with it during the confusion.
I mean there could be an ending where he "burns down the club"....but gets away with it? That I doubt... and for sure he won't get away with it and then have a happy ending with anybody who has been involved with it at all.... like would nobody think to go check with Edwin's mom after he disappears after a fire? Not his best friend Ian, or his "mentor" Chuck? Not his potential girlfriend or her gansgter dad that employed him? Do they all just assume he died in the fire? Or does literally anybody who has ties to the illegal sex club (even people Edwin likes) die in the fire?

I think sticky fingers is more likely to get us to a "shut the club down and get away with it ending" maybe by stealing some of the (likely) illegal experimental drugs that Kath is using to experiment on unwilling or uninformed humans? But like dolfe67 said I don't think the traits (even Firestarter) will be used ONLY to get an exclusive ending (one that most people could see as potentially the "correct" choice).

Maybe the recently completed Kath scene is TD new favorite because they finally got an excuse to use the Firestarter trait! :HideThePain:

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
eh, could be, I can get along with that
plus IIRC one of the recent previews actually featured Andrea, so that also corroborates your theory

or Sofia perhaps, everything kinda points towards the fact that she's going to be fucking obliterated somewhere along the road.
I don't think Sofia would be considered a random "side girl" by now, with how many people want her to get a scene, whenever that is going to happen, I think the devs will make more hype around it, instead of keeping it secret, tho who knows. I fully agree she's going to get obliterated at some point tho, and I can't fucking wait for it :love:.

Also yea, I'm like 99% sure Andrea is the lucky gal, might just be the thing I'm the most hypped about next update now, tho we still don't know if it was a big scene or just a small one. :unsure:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I don't think Sofia would be considered a random "side girl" by now, with how many people want her to get a scene, whenever that is going to happen, I think the devs will make more hype around it, instead of keeping it secret, tho who knows. I fully agree she's going to get obliterated at some point tho, and I can't fucking wait for it :love:.
"how many people" my ass.

As far as I can remember there was a single dude who started a crusade on her behalf.

4.90 star(s) 492 Votes