Palmer's New Game: Summer School

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Wasn't sure where to post this, but I'm pretty excited about Palmer's new game:

It's coming real soon guys!

How about another concept from "Summer School"? (Yes, we are changing the name.) This is a game that will be coming very soon, while DFD is running. It's a 1080p game using our new engine and will be released monthly.
As usual, , or download the file attached to this post. Living with two girls can be... hard.
This game is something you definitely don't want to miss.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Do you know what new engine he is talking about? I'm not even sure what engine DFD is in to be honest.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I think it's a proprietary engine (or at the minimum a customized version of an existing engine), but I could be wrong? In other words, I don't know :p

Reactions: wurg

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Pretty nice looking renders, I like that somewhat surreal and slightly over-saturated look they seem to be going for. Very refreshing in comparison to all the poorly lit DAZ renders that populate most of the common 0.1 release games out there.

Reactions: Namco15

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i dont like palmer like at all he is a dick but this game damn, thoes girls looks awesome. Top notch for me if it comes to redheads

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Apologies if I was ever a dick to you. A while ago I was going through a very tough personal situation, and it made me say and do things I regret today.
its alright man all good, stay positive and keep up the good work. i like the new girls, i just hope MC wont be a whining bitch its very tiresome.