Pan Baidu download manager

Goomber

Aug 12, 2017
Hello, got a problem with pan.baidu. It doesnt want to download files from others clouds with baidu download manager. It just downloads with browser. Is there an option how to download files? Cos when files are too big to be downloaded with browser it does its job fine.
Tried to add files to my cloud but it takes more than 5gb to do so.

GaLaLa05

Thank you.9527
Donor
Oct 27, 2017
According to baidu's official Q&A, try to install flash to your browser and make sure your browser or add-on didn't block the flash on pan baidu.(chinese Q&A )
I personally just open the download page with browser's private mode(or you can try open the page with IE) to make sure no browser add-on will try to block flash on pan baidu, or you can try to open the dowload manager first before you click the download button in the browser.

Reactions: Goomber

Goomber

Aug 12, 2017
According to baidu's official Q&A, try to install flash to your browser and make sure your browser or add-on didn't block the flash on pan baidu.(chinese Q&A )
I personally just open the download page with browser's private mode(or you can try open the page with IE) to make sure no browser add-on will try to block flash on pan baidu, or you can try to open the dowload manager first before you click the download button in the browser.
tried to turn off addons like vpn and scripts and it worked!
thanks

Reactions: GaLaLa05

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
can anyone help me how can i directly download files from baidu.com without downloading the panbaidu network disk?