Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I did both routes and I was kind of sad there was no bite scene on the Liv/Doctor Shaw route as I figured that was going to be her treat. I was sure it was going to happen during the back rub but then never did and then later poof she's a vampire.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Okay, i have to ask. Whats with the boots?

I mean, dress and then ... ski boots? what the hell are those?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I wasn't expecting this fun lesbian romp to go tits over arse crazy and back again but it did.
Nice work!
Kind of miss chonky style JJ though.

Reactions: BeCe

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Aside the weird boots the MC wears ... this game is surprisingly good

Im having a blast so far. Way better than Occultus.

Awesome work BeCe, i think you got yourself another patreon, cant wait to see whats next for this game. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: BeCe

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Aside the weird boots the MC wears ...
Why do people have issues with the boots of all things?
They go great on a gothy/metal girl like Liv. (see attachment)
I did both routes and I was kind of sad there was no bite scene on the Liv/Doctor Shaw route as I figured that was going to be her treat. I was sure it was going to happen during the back rub but then never did and then later poof she's a vampire.
Man, a whole bite and transformation into a Vampire would be a whole arc I don't have the time for. Really, the whole Vampire thing is an easter egg for my previous game more than anything.

I wasn't expecting this fun lesbian romp to go tits over arse crazy and back again but it did.
Nice work!
Kind of miss chonky style JJ though.
Next update is the first part of JJ's side story and she'll morph to her final form, which will be athletic, bimbo or chubby! But she won't be as chonky as she was.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
  • Angry
Reactions: Hawky1984 and CSNRC

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Why do people have issues with the boots of all things?
They go great on a gothy/metal girl like Liv. (see attachment)
Well yes, the boots go well when you are dressed like that BUT Liv had this classy dress at one point but she was still in her good old boots. Looked kinda weird hahah

Those boots go well only when your whole attire is like that

code991

Aug 21, 2021
I just finished this. This was good, I really enjoyed it, kinda sad now that its over (yes i know there are a few more endings to add but it is the end).

There are only a few games that manage to make me really care about the MC, this is one of those few games. Liv is awesome.

Reactions: BeCe and Legend 123

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Panacea [v0.72 Public] [BC]
comprimido_.gif

2.47 GB to ≅ 608 MB

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: -

Download Other Mirror -> MixDrop: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
So, this game is only lesbi path or have some straight as well? Im to lazy to read all 53 page to find the answer, so maybe some kind person will give me an answer?

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Female only lesbian but there is a scene or two where the FC can transform into a male and one of the characters is a trans character that you'll be making choices for. There are also a few scenes where the FC and some other characters can grow a dick for a little while.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Sailor Man
Jun 1, 2017
Female only lesbian but there is a scene or two where the FC can transform into a male and one of the characters is a trans character that you'll be making choices for. There are also a few scenes where the FC and some other characters can grow a dick for a little while.
Thank you.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Your welcome. None of the transformations are permanent though so once the scene is over they transform back or lose their hardware.
Slight correction, side character's transformations are at least semi-permenent (hoping skinny JJ is reversable as she's fucking hot during her inbetween* stage)

* See my sig or the game's banner for JJ's inbetween stage

Reactions: damnedfrog
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes