Ren'Py - Completed - Panacea [v0.802 Public] [BC]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Janjy

Loved the game so far, can't wait to dive into kinks with my favorite characters. I like the optional kinks such as urination, and since it is optional, I'd like to see more and more of them :D
    Hope to see updates soon, and i can't wait to see real mom shows up.
    Good work dev :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

apple8000

Loved this game so far. A lot of 3d games fall down because the models stilted or mechanical, but a lot of time and attention has been put into body language/facial expressions, and it makes a big difference in how much easier it is to care about them as characters.

The writing's really good, though I wasn't sure if Liv's misgendering of Sally early on was down to the writer or because Liv herself is kind of a jerk? But, that's not exactly plot essential, and I was really glad the game gives the player a lot of options about the kind of content you do/don't want to see.

Also: fun sex scenes! Sex is great! People enjoy it! The sex in this game gets pretty weird but I love that the game just rolls with it! More of this sort of thing!

Anyway, big cheers to the dev/s, and looking forward to further updates.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

KoGa3

Good game with likeable characters. Of course the content is mostly girl/girl action. Yes, it has a "freeroam" part, too - but no grinding, it's more a hub system (with hints) for the VN parts. For me well made.

The game has good renders, some choices, good englisch (but I'm no expert here, hehe). No animations so far (but I didn't missed them), no music/sound (here's an audio mod/addon for this game from me)

Tested: V0.202

Pros:
    -renders
    -story, storytelling
    -mostly natural conversations
    -hot sex scenes

Neutral:
    -choices
    -amount of gameplay

Cons:
    -no animations
    -no original music and sound

I'm not usually into lesbian stuff. But I have to admit that I liked playing that, and now I'm looking forward to the next update!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Evilgamer

Different type of storyline with female MC and body transformation like M to F and F to M breast enlargement and a little touch of incest. I like easy navigation and hint systems that work really good over all good game
  5. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

I've liked it a bit, it began with breast growth transformation and lactation so right away I wouldn't put it below three stars (and sidenote dev: what happened to that?!? it stopped after an early version), but after following it for awhile I've found the last few updates leaving me less and less into it.
    Credit to it having a great in game guide other devs should take notes from though!
    In general... I say give it a try. If there was a 3.5 I'd have given it that but as the last few updates have let me down I'm rounding down for now. It's worth a go through though to see if you like it, because it's so painless and has NO grind you don't have much to lose by giving it a try.
    If you're into female MC's (I'm generally not) it's probably an extra star for you as well.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

ElPerLove

Firstly, I'd like to thank the creator for making a game that has a female protagonist and doesn't force me into a heterosexual encounter. Such games are few and far between.

The characters you interact with are interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing just how much your decisions when interacting with them have an effect. I only hope that future updates involve just a little more content than the last.