PandaBrowser (Offline browser of E-Hentai catalog)

unclebane

Jul 6, 2021
Greetings, I personally don't know where or if at all I could share this tool Im releasing to those interested in hentai manga and doujinshis archival, it is effectively like browsing the site catalog/tags but entirely offline/without need to connect to the site, it comes to the thumbnail cache of the site from its beginnings up to January 1st 2024, there are 2 versions for it, the self host it yourself if you have a linux machine/know a little of how to install NodeJS/Mysql and that stuff or the virtual machine image version that has all the gruesomely boring IT stuff installed, configurated and sort out so you just use it whenever inside of the machine or through your own machine if you set VirtualBox correctly.
Screenshot (43).png

You can also download galleries that had torrents uploaded to it

vdgbghdgh.png

You will need to auto add Panda's generic announce links for not logged users otherwise you will be at the mercy of the DHT/PEX network to get you something, dunno about other clients but on qbittorrent you can do it over here

fghfghh (1).png

The Self Hosted version is 42GB and the Virtual Machine version is 62GB.

The Github page and possible new databases dumps can be over:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ahsl

unclebane

Jul 6, 2021
I'm looking up to release some other tools Soon™ so if there is anyone that is willing to test some stuff out and such here could drop a post/message here I guess or over my server