BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
20210615195800_1.jpg

Overview:
James Allen is an architect working at North Indiana construction company.
He has a girlfriend named Lynda. He loves her so much and had a relationship for 3 years.
They were living happily in Veronica city as a young couple.

Someday Allen gets the task to assist resort construction at Amenity Bay.
In the mind of a broken heart, he decides to leave Victoria city then move to Amenity Bay.
He plans to start a new life there.

Then COVID comes. 1 week after James leaves Victoria City.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-16
Release Date: 2021-06-04
Developer: SingMainMain
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

ss_0a882c1361a02b703c54f1b771e4fea8fa6de0f9.1920x1080.jpg ss_4bfd8b137d87168eb167bc904b35bbdf1cc6f1f7.1920x1080.jpg ss_26b61b472f046f8a0e4a4ca85de7f66fe6b5fee2.1920x1080.jpg ss_40ffa92ddcf926c806514f93c963da6416dbd81d.1920x1080.jpg ss_76ffb61c57114de89a24939673bfbd081a9b0a3b.1920x1080.jpg ss_918f6e4fe8b1b21cb021b7b97b97638e39ed5e3d.1920x1080.jpg ss_9689c3b48e61a9480ec0d511de1088ea8cde0fb0.1920x1080.jpg ss_aba0760f7cf33d6833b75e2b3b07a401ab1355bc.1920x1080.jpg ss_c1c1fb175b19959dc875dba6aab943675d862b37.1920x1080.jpg

Last edited:

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
I downloaded it out of curiosity. There are no options. Can't lower or disable the music or sfx which suddenly got like 30db louder right before a loading screen blowing my ear drums out.

Holy shit they need a proofreader. Or a whole new writer. It's actually downright comedically bad. English is definitely not their first language, and feels like a lot of it was thrown through a translator. Examples include: "Looks like you so horny huh", "I want feel more", "I can fell it, deep inside", "she's really got cum"
and my (least) favourite: "It's fine, I love when you litter your white larva in my womb hehehe..."

What the fuck.

You can't click through the cutscenes so you just have to sort of wait for long-ass fades for images. Alt+tabbing pauses it so you can't even distract yourself with another window. It felt like a 40 minute prologue sex scene reading the Engrish - it was only half that to get to the title screen yippee. They also reuse images a lot in it, which is fine, but given the length it became annoying. On top of that to simulate thrusting I guess, they layer the image with lowered opacity and move it up and down. It's nauseating.

I almost gave up just past the title screen (specifically the collage of Corona virus news articles which, no, I did not make up) because it was taking too long to see what the actual gameplay was.

Art's pretty good though. Probably good for a CGdump or clicking fast forward to watch it at hyperspeed.

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
I was gonna write that a game about India with only white people seemed weird, but then i remembered i cant read.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Holy shit they need a proofreader. Or a whole new writer. It's actually downright comedically bad. English is definitely not their first language, and feels like a lot of it was thrown through a translator. Examples include: "Looks like you so horny huh", "I want feel more", "I can fell it, deep inside", "she's really got cum"
and my (least) favourite: "It's fine, I love when you litter your white larva in my womb hehehe..."

What the fuck.
Yeah, that was my first impression just checking the images. Oof.
The art looks great, but nothing turns me off worse than terrible writing/grammar. Well, that's not true, but it still looks barely better than MTL. Hope they can find an editor.

"Litter your white larva in my womb ..."
What, you don't know that classic hentai phrase? lol.
(I think "litter" is probably a translation issue, while "larva" is probably just a typo for "lava", otherwise we've got some pretty sick fetishes in there).

• Haha
Reactions: Ferghus

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I downloaded it out of curiosity. There are no options. Can't lower or disable the music or sfx which suddenly got like 30db louder right before a loading screen blowing my ear drums out.

What the fuck.

You can't click through the cutscenes so you just have to sort of wait for long-ass fades for images. Alt+tabbing pauses it so you can't even distract yourself with another window. It felt like a 40 minute prologue sex scene reading the Engrish - it was only half that to get to the title screen yippee. They also reuse images a lot in it, which is fine, but given the length it became annoying. On top of that to simulate thrusting I guess, they layer the image with lowered opacity and move it up and down. It's nauseating.

I almost gave up just past the title screen (specifically the collage of Corona virus news articles which, no, I did not make up) because it was taking too long to see what the actual gameplay was.

Art's pretty good though. Probably good for a CGdump or clicking fast forward to watch it at hyperspeed.
white larva is pleasant euphemism lol

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
hello the game looks great but my question it is animated??
Not really. It switches through pictures and does an up and down screen shake once in a while.

This game's sex scenes might have been good if the translation was decent. I'm gonna have a few drinks and try again... maybe it'll be better lol.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Man, I'm confused with just the overview:
Someday Allen gets the task to assist resort construction at Amenity Bay. In the mind of a broken heart, he decides to leave Victoria city then move to Amenity Bay. He plans to start a new life there.
Did he take the job because of the breakup, or did he breakup because of the job, or are they completely unrelated events?
Also, I thought they were living in Veronica City. Did the dev mix up the name?

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Man, I'm confused with just the overview:

Did he take the job because of the breakup, or did he breakup because of the job, or are they completely unrelated events?
Also, I thought they were living in Veronica City. Did the dev mix up the name?
I have just finished the prologue but I am uncertain also. Mostly because the bad translation. What I believe happens is that she (the ex-girlfriend) cheated, prompting the MC to leave.

The last line of the prologue states that she secretly went to New York City insinuating that she may have cheated. I have to keep on trucking to see what the shit happened.

[edit]
--------------
Scratch that, apparently the bitch just took off to work in New York City without telling the MC and she just calls him out of the blue when all went to shit at her job a month later. Also she did not returned any calls or emails the MC sent. She can suck donkey dick for all I care.

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Anyone knows how to unlock the police woman's path? After the call where the ex tells that she gives up, I just get a fishing trip scene and the game ends.

It is confusing because most options are the same just worded differently.

Untitled.png ????? :WaitWhat:

[edit]
---------

I feel like I am talking to myself. Anyway for dose in the same boat as me. I just kept choosing the top option for all dialogues with the police woman and it got me on track. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: FrostWrym
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes