VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Pandemommyum [v3.0] [Aquapaulo!]

1. 5.00 star(s)

xeris89

Nice short VN. The MC has some insecurity but doesn't feel disappointing to play. All of the main characters see some development and feel like they have personality.

The relationship developed between the characters doesn't feel forced or awkward. It feels like they each have their own reasons for ending up where they do.

The sex scenes are relatively few, but I feel appropriate for a novel of this length. The images are hot, but there are just a few images per scene and not animated (the download is relatively small, so set your expectations).

The writing is good and easy to understand. There are a number of typos, but relatively minor compared to other games. I didn't find it got in the way of the story.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Fate_B

If you are making a VISUAL Novel, and you have to literally describe in words what's going on, then it is definetely a terrible visual novel. And most important of all, stop with the endeless MC's thoughts... tell your story, leave it me to do the thinking. If you can read I don't recommend this.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

morp!

Only cared for the tomboy but the story changed that and the boss's character is actually pretty good.
    Also caught some feels
    However, it's unfinished but still very enjoyable tho fairly vanilla

4/5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

asdasdasdad

Nice art (seems like honey select models that were traced?) and plenty of CG. Gives it a clean look, while also avoiding the uncanny bodies 3d stuff usually has.
    The setup is also good. I like both the mommies.

What I disliked is the length. It seems like the author ran out of steam and just rushed it to the end. When you finally get your harem the game just goes "a month later you had loads of steamy sex (that you dont get to see)" then one more sex scene and youre done.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

diablo8x

I was really pleasantly surprised by this one.
    Short sweet, does not overstay its welcome ... and it felt quite wholesome

Also the fact that its the Milf seducing the MC ... and actually suggests and starts the Harem and there is no Incest sets it apart from many others.

I like the women as well especially Makoto.

I am really looking forward to the sequel when you decide to work on it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

massdefect1

One of the best VNs on here, hands down. Good work, hope there's more to this! Kaori has so many good reaction faces and I'm all here for it. The only thing I can think that needs to be improved is there's some grammar issues here and there but they don't take away from the experience.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

MJB

This was a fun little game.

Cute renders, basic story, nothing too fancy. And at only 403MB it's worth the download.

Aside from maybe lacking animations, I can't think of any negatives. Nice work, dev.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Kalluto

I enjoyed it. It's not flawless, but I suspect everyone will have their own set of nitpicks. It has enough chutzpah/mojo/thunder/awoogah to survive on its own despite said nitpicks.

Looking forward to future projects.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

UrbanDrench

Gonna leave my stamp on here and say for what it is, it is doing it right so far. The game itself is pretty cut and dry, The harem is getting interesting and the art of really good. The only thing I would say is wanted for a VN like this is more sounds and sex sound loops as well. That's pretty much it.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

Nice breezy, fun and funny harem game. Nice characters and great looking CG only downside is no animations. Moves pretty quickly but, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Definitely recommended to anyone who is a fan of drawn lewd games and harem content
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Prince Vevit

v1.1 , Im actually really looking forward to this one! The plot idea is absolutely fantastic, Glasses wearing athletic Milf wants to form a harem with you. The scenario feels fresh in its approach, the MC and the Milf seem to actually be in love, the fact that its the woman that wants to form the harem consensually, and that the MC is friends with the milfs son and he is into you dating his mom. Its incredibly sweet and there is so much potential here. However, even with enjoyable characters with unique personalities, the writing can feel a bit subpar, and its easy to see that the beginning will need be reworked for pacing eventually. The art meanwhile is a nice western style, and does the job well, and the CGs look pretty good, particularly because the female character designs are a solid 10/10, although im sure others could say it needs a bit of polish. Overall, im just looking forward to seeing more from this, and the first chapter feels like a huge tease, considering the wonderful plot setup.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

ben akeba

short, but everything is impressive and interesting art and story just left me wanting more
    the story is realy sweet and characters are fun, event flow naturaly and nothing feel forced or rushed
    a complete chapter is a nice start :D