HTML Abandoned Pandora City: Enter David [v0.2] [Janna Jinx]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Feedback on the Rowena sex scene (version 0.1)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Janna Jinx

Jun 22, 2017
1014740_pandoracity_david.jpg

Overview:
Pandora City: Enter David is a new installation of a new trilogy of games. You will be following the story of and controlling David Hill, a Private Investigator. One of the few good ones left in Pandora City, a city once flourishing, now filled with crime after events which occurred back in 2020. Pandora finds itself in 2030, filled with corrupt men who are living for their own fortune and benefits. It's up to you to decide what kind of person you become.

This is a HTML based game with visuals for added immersion.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-29
Release Date: 2021-01-19
Developer: Janna Jinx - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - -

1014740_pandoracity_david.jpg david1.jpeg emilia1.jpeg underdeskbj2.gif underdeskfacial.gif rowena1.jpeg rowenaanal1.gif rowenafootjob3.gif facial1.gif luciana1.jpeg lola1.jpeg bj1.jpg

Last edited:

Janna Jinx

Jun 22, 2017
what is this? 0.00001 pre-alpha demo teaser?:unsure:
Hi, thanks for your question :)

Something like that I guess you could say. I've been wanting to create my own things as I like to write and feel like I'm quite decent at that part. It's mostly the developing-of-the-game part I'm still trying to find my way in.

As I'm quite eager to work on this project, I'll probably be updating as frequently as possible as I go along, which will hopefully be weekly. I wanted to start a thread on it so it's ready to be updated simultaneously, and to gain feedback from the community (to continue what I'm doing, do it differently, or quit all the same).

Janna Jinx

Jun 22, 2017
What's the name of the actress who plays the girl?
Hi, if you mean from the still image in the gallery on this page, that's not a real person.

If you mean the girl from the crying gif within the game, I believe that would be Lucy Hale.

Janna Jinx

Jun 22, 2017
@Janna Jinx
at the moment, it is difficult to make feedback about the game, which is passed in one click "skip intro" :unsure:
it took more time to download and unpack :oops:

I should have probably "skipped" (haha) the skip button, but I added it in as it will be a feature later on.

The introduction has already been written,"Enter The City" is essentially where the game really starts, however you can get to a sex scene in the intro as well.

Thanks though! Hopefully you'll follow the progress, as I'm planning to update frequently.

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Little content there is, isn't enough to make up for a plot, yet.
I hope that in the future the player will have full freedom of their build. Please avoid grinding heavy mechanics.

The male and female portraits look professionally edited, they even messed my mind, between real actors or hyper-realistic renders.

Last edited:

WhiteRaven9

Jun 19, 2018
Like others have said, there's nothing to say about this, because there's practically no content here. But I will look forward to if and when you update.

Reactions: Janna Jinx

Villageman

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Judging by my experience with HTML games, there's a very good chance that we'll never see the complete trilogy, or at least the first part in full. But I wish you good luck anyway.

Janna Jinx

Jun 22, 2017
Little content there is, isn't enough to make up for a plot, yet.
I hope that in the future the player will have full freedom of their build. Please avoid grinding heavy mechanics.

The male and female portraits look professionally edited, they even messed my mind, between real actors or hyper-realistic renders.
Thanks for having a look! :)

Yup, it's really an early, early draft of the project. Mostly to start up and get some traffic going on for the game.

I'm not sure yet regarding this game for full freedom and character building (I'm still learning to code things as well). But for a future project (perhaps the third installment in this trilogy) I'll provide players with a sandbox experience. Less grinding, the better - agreed.

Thanks, was going for pretty realistic artwork for the characters. Hope you'll stay on board to follow the progress!

Janna Jinx

Jun 22, 2017
Judging by my experience with HTML games, there's a very good chance that we'll never see the complete trilogy, or at least the first part in full. But I wish you good luck anyway.
Thanks! I'm eager to finish the project, so I hope I can motivate myself to constantly push forward. The trickiest part is learning how to code in Twine/Sugarcube. I find it tough to find good guides.

D

Deleted member 1375282

How much content does this project currently have? would it be possible in the near future to add how long the current version Is?

Reactions: Lovv99

Janna Jinx

Jun 22, 2017
How much content does this project currently have? would it be possible in the near future to add how long the current version Is?
Hi, at the moment it's quite barebones. The introduction story is there (which might still be altered in the future). If you read quickly, you'll be done with that in less than a minute.

That's a great idea, thank you! Will definitely try and include a time/content frame with each release.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes