HTML Completed Pandora [v2] [Tora Productions]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
2.PNG
Overview
Pandora follows the lines that identify Tlaero’s games and Dreaming with Elsa. It focuses on sexual build-up teamed with characterization and an independent storyline.
Here we will follow a team of scientists and explorers, on a mission at sea that might unveil some legendary mystery.
In Pandora you play Kean, a team member, who is quite unlike many other male characters you might be used to play in other games of the kind. Kean is shy, introverted and a nerd. But he is a nice guy, and sometimes, nice guys get lucky. Play acordingly and it will be easy.
My initial intention was to make a whole first chapter, but then I realized it would take too much time and I wanted to share Pandora with you. So, I divided the game roughly in two parts. This is the first one. I do hope that your feedback will contribute in the making of the second part.
The game is now complete and finished!​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-25
Release Date: 2017-05-17
Developer: Tora Production - Mortze - Tlaero
Censored: No
Version: 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - -
Extra:

3.PNG 1.PNG title.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The guy who made it seems to underestimate his skills. He does images for people he says are better but I found this game to be refreshing and different. Sure he's got grammar problems here and there but that shouldn't be discouraging. It doesn't really hinder from anything.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Anyone know how/if I can fuck Maggie?

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Awesome, thanks!

It does seem like it doesn't match up entirely, perhaps the walkthrough was made for an older version, but I think it'll still help me, thanks!

Last edited:

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
2 part for next year.. he is always doing side projects with his friend tlaero and now is also helping dede kusto

Reactions: Silver

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
up !

for some news for who interrested.

no date for release yet, still they work hard on it (wtf 1 year o_O )

Tlaero mentionned that an possible date should be in july (but that just an supposition from Tlaero)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well until that, you can play it here :p

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Now he has a join patreon page with tlaero

Probably Pandora part 2 willbe released in the next 2 months (but it's my sensation not something mortze said).

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes