defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
those are fighting words.
You are one of those hilarious guys that like to argue about my opinions instead to comment about the game.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: your replay is off-topic and can cause flames :ROFLMAO:

This game has a great original story with great characters made by one of the best Game developers...
there are a lot of vanilla games here that tell always about the same boring story over and over:
one guy fuck all the girl he meets.
This game is different because it tells about a realistic scenario where the 2 protagonist are doing their best for achieve economic independence.
There are no similar stories in the adult games world.. this is story is unique.
Pandora's Box is a "must have" for all adult games collector

Thanks to Void Star for this very well written story line

I can't wait for the future update but this game is for sure on the top of my list.(y)

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Forget to say... seems that EP 2 has a second female protagonist.
SO:
Nadia and her daughter Ellie is the new added female protagonist
(there is a separate stat also for Ellie)

2 Females MCs and Eugene as male protagonist

This story is getting better
Really interesting

Reactions: DERAX12345

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
This sequel seems it will be heavily compartimentalised.
The guy for those who like submissive men. The new girl for lesbian scenes. And Nadia for exhib and all round sex with anyone for profit.
May not please everyone but if the old Nadia model comes back often enough it is a pretty good treat, at least for me.
I'll keep following a little more at least.
Oh and those french kiss animations are so so bad, they are hilarious! I thought they were sucking a candy bar together :D

Reactions: effninefivehuman

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This plays like 3 seperate games in one. It's like dev couldn't decide what he wanted to do with the sequel and decided to cram everything in there. Juggling 2 protags to make a coherent story is already a tall task. And he went with 3 for this....

And the whole tattoo/piercing thing is getting ridiculous. When everyone looks like that, the style loses what makes it special and alternative. It's weird when the plain, no tat/piercing look is considered rare and special in this game. I expect to see fully pierced babies and grandmas with full body tats if the trend continues.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This plays like 3 seperate games in one. It's like dev couldn't decide what he wanted to do with the sequel and decided to cram everything in there. Juggling 2 protags to make a coherent story is already a tall task. And he went with 3 for this....

3 in 1? on 1 other game has 5 paths (maybe more once next version comes).

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I had to chuckle at the dev's attempt to do a shower animation here. It looks like they had an image map wrapped around the characters like clothing, and it was only a static image. So it deformed and went up and down along with their animation. I guess the water was in the slammer for breaking the laws of gravity :ROFLMAO:
shower_curtain.png

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
So i played the first release of this and tryed this update... Both times had no mouse ICON. This is the only game giving me this Issue with no mouse. Am i doing something wrong or am i missing something :confused: The first chapter of this game i didn't have this issue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I had to chuckle at the dev's attempt to do a shower animation here. It looks like they had an image map wrapped around the characters like clothing, and it was only a static image. So it deformed and went up and down along with their animation. I guess the water was in the slammer for breaking the laws of gravity :ROFLMAO:
yea it was more like curtain than water.

short update and no exposing where story goes.

• Angry
Reactions: jems242
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes