X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
_r4PJB.jpg

Overview:
This game is a direct sequel to Pandora's Box.
The story takes place 19 years after the events of the first game. Both protagonists return in their role + a new female lead role.
Your choices from the first game will be automatically detected and saved as long as you have finished it. If you haven't, you can still play with a predetermined selection of choices.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-19
Release Date: 2023-03-12
Developer: Void Star - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.24
Prequel: Pandora's Box
Other Games: Forgotten Paradise - Childhood Friends - Forsaken
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: -
Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod*
SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

DHA8F8.jpg eBrJeL.jpg OomLOr.jpg SKAkft.jpg ZJe+jA.jpg day 1 home 5.png day 1 prison 19.png day 1 street 12.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
I think you should add a choice at the beginning do we want to use old saves or make new choices.
I had like 5 different endings saves for part 1 and the game just pulled one and didn't give me a chance to choose.
I guess I could delete the whole part 1 so the game can't detect anything, but that just seems dumb.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I think you should add a choice at the beginning do we want to use old saves or make new choices.
I had like 5 different endings saves for part 1 and the game just pulled one and didn't give me a chance to choose.
I guess I could delete the whole part 1 so the game can't detect anything, but that just seems dumb.
you could try cleaning out the appdata save folder for part one and only leaving the one you want to bring forward, while leaving the saves in the game folder in case you need them again

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
just wondering will you add the abilty to choose stuff from the last game as a starter opinion in a new game like some games do or do i have to play the last game to get a newer start

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes