0.6 update is here.
This one has some choices that don't lead to sex scenes,
but are important

Reactions: globsis

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1641549385815.png

4 years since I started Time flies by quickly. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has supported me and who enjoyed my work throughout the years. Hope you all have great holidays!

Status update for January
Hey, guys. Hope you are all doing fantastic. I just wanted to quickly say that I will have to take another break this month so don't expect a release in January. I will pause my page so nobody will be charged at the start of next month. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
I finish part 1 and i go to the MC's Boss the secretary and married her so what's gonna happen to the save file? Are we gonna choose another girl or stick with the Secretary?

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
I finish part 1 and i go to the MC's Boss the secretary and married her so what's gonna happen to the save file? Are we gonna choose another girl or stick with the Secretary?
that was not the canon ending. canon ending was male mc goes to prison and female mc is pregnant and gets a new identity. part 2 starts some years after part 1 canon ending with male mc gets out of prison and female mc is living with her teenage daughter and money problems.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.24 + Multimod by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 450 MB

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019
Is this dev has no discord?
how do we contact him or them?
cannot be like Pandora Box developers got covid straight in 4 months started since January with no news here?

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes