FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Pandora's Box 2 [v0.8] [Void Star] [OS@1.73GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.73GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 271MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Tutorial on how to create MacOS build.

Notice: Its already included im my repack but if you want just the Official Guide v0.7 you can get it here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Pandora's Box 2 [v0.8] [Void Star] [OS@1.73GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.73GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 271MB
Customized High Quality Setting (aka HQ)

Videos: 70% Quality ratio
Audio: 80kb/s
Thanks. The quality is impressive, much better than others I've seen yet still reducing the size dramatically.
I've had a couple of script errors but assuming it's not due to the repack.

As for the update, as expected, not great. Need Nadia to get more and proper action, instead we get some foot action (only in one path). The other scenes I didn't care for at all.
I'm seriously thinking of not bothering anymore.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Well, that was a boring update. There are 5 scenes, non of them particularly interesting, but what pisses me of more is that the story doesn't move whatsoever. C'mon! There is literally nothing happening in this game...

But damn, Amelie's hot!

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Guys does nadia mother ever gets back this into the game ? she was great in the first one and the few updates i played she is never mentioned

Jul 21, 2019
This new patch is too short, the main protagonist didnt even have sex yet and she should have 4 choices to go, being a straight, bisexual, lesbian or nothing just single and searching. it didnt happens currently. I need these for main protagonist cause she is their future family and she would be chosen to the path wherever she goes with. her current paths including her parent. its just way too long to go from now.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes