RPGM - Completed - Pandora's Forest [v1.36] [Shiganoma]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Torcha

Disclaimer: I'm not really into femboys, and that's the focus of this game, alongside futanari succubus. That said, the sheer quality of this game converted me from "I'll try it" to, "wow, this is a better game than 90% of what I've played". Whoever made this is very talented and I really wish they would make something without femboys so I could really engage. That said, if you can tolerate femboys, or especially if you like them, this game is really good.

Last review I saw said, "pretty generic rpgm game," and I have to wildly disagree. From a game perspective, the level design is varied and engaging, with tons of areas to go through and explore, with plenty of risk reward as you dodge through enemies to retrieve cooking materials or other useful items. The battle system itself is like a mix of card game and classic turn based battle, with you collecting different attacks outside of battle, strategically making your "deck" and then using attacks as you have "energy" to execute them. It's a pretty unique system and works pretty well without making the game overly easy or hard. As a final touchstone for the gameplay in this, the pacing is great and there feels like a lot of choices and consequences that aren't dictated by simple dialogue trees, but rather discrete actions. For example, you can opt to work as a prostitute to make money, which also raises your corruption; you can ask for services from women, which raises corruption: you can camp to recover energy, but risk being raped; you can cook some food to fill your belly or just ear what you find; and more choices that matter just in gameplay and effect your playthrough to create a real story for yourself. It's all just incredibly well thought out with all the systems complementing the game nicely and keeping the sexy elements as a focus.

I'll mention also that the art and writing are also very good, and there are branching paths based on both your performance and your speed of play.

I wish this level of game was "generic" or "standard" in the eroge genre, but since this is pretty exceptional for it's class, you won't wanna sleep on it.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Lucifer - The Shining One

Fufufu...~
    Pretty generic RPGM game, with a refreshing gimmick for gaining skills by paying for loot boxes/gacha, managing your skills before and "mana points" with cooldowns during battles.

Correct, this game requires a bit of strategy.
    I'd find the game more pleasing, if we didn't have to rush to save the idiot prince. What an annoying little ass he is...
    I have nothing to say about the perverted stuff, since I'm currently not interesting in it, but looks like most of the people enjoy it.
    Dreaming of being turned into cattle and feminized, mmm~?
    Overall 3.5/5
    Not a bad game, I just didn't find anything exciting in it for me.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Hrnngh

Best futa on male game I've ever played <3. mc gets his asshole stirred, nipples flicked, and forced to crossdress in a really appealing art-style. Gameplay was enjoyable along with the artstyle and the "bad end" that ou're able to recover from was cool af too.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

metus101

This game is my favorite rpgmaker of all time. It ticks all the right boxes. It a fun re-playable game with 5 potential endings. it has all the tropes that jrpgs and rpgs should have. cute side characters and sub plots, hidden easter eggs and more. Whoever was the group of people that made this game is amazing, it has proper worldbuilding that goes across 3 games that I wish was translated or I should just learn Japanese and it's all centred around masochist mcs getting feminized and corrupted by futanari succubus. It's alittle bit grindy but that's why the game encourages you to get corrupted early on via prostitution and intentional losses and if you want the "true end" you'd best avoid all that but that wouldn't be any fun would it?
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Naama

At the beginning of the game it seemed boring and strange usual jprg to me, but i spent some time and gameplay surprised me.
    Great game with great "Sold end". Lots of endings and possibilites, cute spiders. There is so much costumes and feminizaion. Love it
  6. 5.00 star(s)

BobCarter

This is a amazing game, with a rather weak combat system, that really makes it drag out by not letting you directly carry over moves into new game plus.

That said, this is the closet to something like Nightmare girls or the like we have got in tone and content for M-Sub Futa-on-Male content, it is not a foot fetishest low quality femdom game, or some cock sucking sim, and I mean those literally, this is a real game, with a real story, with actual content, and multiple endings. It being such a rare gem in this often ignore category makes it a 10/10 alone, the fantastic art work and nice animations, just ice the cake as they say.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

kiDRetadoR

Okay, so.. I'm going to be giving my humble opinion about this game, this can be taken as a review as I will proceed to point out what I believe to be the strong points of the game, and the weak points.

Starting by the strong points:

.- Artwork: I believe this game to have pretty good artwork overall, level background seemed pretty decent. Character artwork was good, I enjoyed seeing the different sprites of the enemies while I fought them, as well as the scenes artwork. Only small grudge I have against it, I would've liked if the characters were a little more.. expressive. I've come to find that during the sex scenes, the expressions done for the character or enemies tend to repeat for quite a long time. Yeah, at some points in the scene, expressions do change. Same for, say, when you talk to Ymir and you give her a compliment.. which she does end up blushing for, and getting kind of horny or erect. Ymir in particular seems to be the character or one of the characters that received the most love, design wise.. While her "normal" view looks quite okay already, the way she looks while she opens her eyes is so good, it gives you the feeling that she's really a top of the notch succubus, lustful & piercing eyes. It does give her a sort of, more sinister vibe to her.

.- Sex scenes: I enjoyed the sex scenes in this game. I can see the creator of it trying to be innovative with them as well as trying to make them more interactive. We can see this when we make our main character prostitute themselves, where a mini-game of sorts pops-up and you have to press certain keys to do certain actions during the scene, I enjoyed this side of the scenes in particular quite a lot, and we can also see some of these mini-game scenes during some of the normal loss scenes as well. I have also enjoyed the mini-game where you fight this succubus, or goblin mage? I don't remember exactly what she was, but the fight is not a typical RPG fight. It's more of a questionaire type of fight, where if give a wrong answer.. she plays with you, and thus you receive damage. In this regard, I feel like the timing to give out a reply was a little bit short, it would've been good if you had, say: 20 - 30 seconds to think properly and give a reply, but I definitely enjoyed seeing a non-standard RPG fight.

If I have to say one "bad" thing about the mini-game scenes though, it's that they felt clunky and the controls sometimes didn't exactly do what you were inputting. Otherwise, they're pretty good.

Now, onto the weakpoints of this game:

.- Character interactions: I feel like interactions between characters was a little bland, for example when we talk with Ymir, some of her replies seem to be the same. There isn't much more depth when it comes to interactions, same with some of the other characters that we can later befriend, or at least have a conversation with. The only interaction that I really liked was the part where the three sisters started bickering towards each other on who should take on the MC, then Hiei suddenly shows up behind them laughing and making that exact same comment, I think that was the most fun out of the interactions I've seen for me.

However, I do like that the creator at least thought and made characters react differently to the types of clothes you were using. I think that's a, rather unique touch that you don't exactly see in many games. Albeit I have one small grudge with costumes, and it's the fact that.. they felt kind of forced. There were way too many outfits out there that enforced crossdressing, and some of those outfits were really necessary as they gave pretty good stats but.. there weren't really many outfits that were "manly", so to say.. so if you wanted to keep your character feeling like a man, which is an option in game... there weren't really many choices to do so, to say almost none.

.- Fighting system: Although I can see the creator of this game trying to bring an innovative and fun fighting system, I don't think he made a pretty good job at it.

Fighting feels very weird, and quite unbalanced in my opinion. For starters, all of the normal attacks you do, deal one point of damage to the enemy. Our character doesn't seem to have any kind of statistics regarding: Defense - Attack - Magic Attack - Magic Defense as you would expect in an RPG game. Okay, I said to myself, let's continue playing and see how the fighting system continues developing. And it didn't do it well, second point.. you don't exactly have an option to defend yourself, the only thing you can do is Standby, or allow yourself to get beaten up by your enemy. Later on you get the option to counterattack, which is.. lackluster as well, as you only receive very little AP points while using it.

And to top it all off, the skills. You do not gain skills as you level up per se, all of the costumes you have also do not give you any type of new skills. So, you would ask, how do you get skills? Through a gacha system, or by buying them from Ymir but they're absurdly expensive. Okay, gacha system... not the greatest idea, but let's see how it works.. You need 300 Demon Coins in order to make a gacha roll, doesn't sound like much, but here's the take. It takes A WHOLE LOT of grinding in order to get those 300 Demon Coins.. from my experience, not all enemies you fight drop demon coins and the amount they drop if they do is very very low.

Now, there is a way you can gain a heck of a lot of demon coins but.. it's through prostitution. I personally do not enjoy prostitution that much, but from what I've seen it's the only way you'll effectively be gaining Demon Coins, which are very very needed if you want skills.

But here's another thing, the gacha rolls are not guaranteed. What I mean by this is that, you can either get an incredibly good roll, one you were looking for.. just like how you can get an absolutely useless skill that does nothing for you. And to add more to it, some skills deal very very little damage.

Yes, there are some skills that deal high damage, but they require high AP to use.. and by the time you get to the amount of AP the skill needs, some enemies will just have spammed you with summonings and completely annihilated you before you could even counter attack.

To add more, there's status effects in this game.. like poison, and I think stun as well. I thought to myself, well, there might be certain items out there that I can use to get rid of status effects, such as poison. But as far as my experience goes, I have found no such thing

So, there are some very big flaws that I can see with this fighting system and it wasn't a very enjoyable experience for me

.- Last but not least, grinding: this game is EXTREMELY grindy, and the grinding you do isn't exactly compensated. You are spending a lot of time in order to farm Demon Coins to play with the gacha machine, or to try and buy a skill from Ymir.. but then the gacha machine decides to give you a pretty bad roll, so not only you wasted time but you also wasted your Demon Coins.. which are a very important source of income in this game.. And also leveling up is grindy too, you gain small amounts of experience and when you do end up leveling up, the things you gain from a level feel very underwhelming compared to the time you spent getting to that level.

I honestly didn't even finish playing the game either. I reached Pandora's farm but then left it there because the game didn't motivate me enough to keep playing it. I downloaded the save from here so I can watch the scenes that I missed (the save in the opening post doesn't contain a full gallery by the way) to see how they were, before deciding to make this review.

Which is why I will give this game a solid 3/5 stars. Not the greatest in a lot of aspects, but the very few good things it has made it bearable to a degree.

Also, as per the rules, I forgot to mention that the version I have played is the latest one posted in this site, v1.36
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.36

A very middle ground type of game. The combat is ok, nothing too revolutionary, the artstyle is decent for what it is and the sexual stuff has some variety and customisation.
    A real solid solid game that doesnt have any great defining features.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Danny321

It's about time I give this bitch a rating. 10/10

This is hands down a one of a kind game. You just cannot find an RPGM game of this kinda genre anywhere else. Bro gets hammered, bro gets blasted, bro and his cute friend get emasculated by big dicked futas (whose society and hierarchy is determined by how many femboys you can dickdown)

No cheating? 7-10 hours of game. Multiple endings. Hidden endings. There is newgame+ for the overachievers.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Puralto

NGL, this is my favourite rpg maker game gameplay wise, it has great replayability. It is classless and you have to adapt your build to the rng you could almost even call it a roguelike. there are a lot of outfits with different abilities, and a lot of things to be unlocked with the ng+. there are also some pretty good scenes here. Would definitely recommend. (no homo)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

bonedaddy130

Quite possibly the best game of its genre, with an emphasis on femdom, feminization and corruption. Creative enemies with an extensive status system add a bit of flavor and help sell the potential 'downfall' of the protagonist.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version: v1.3

A pretty standard RPGM game when it comes to the gameplay, nothing too special but nothing too bad as well. The story is pretty much filler in my opinion, you arent here for that if you get what i mean. The sex scenes have a bit more spice compared to other aspects of the game. It has some dress-up mechanics which are pretty nice. Overall a average game.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

badgerbane

Now that it's actually been translated properly it's actually a very good game. Cool take on RPG mechanics, a little grindy but apart from losing boss fights (which get you full 'bad endings') you don't actually lose from losing fights. Also, hot trap gets fucked by big titties futas. What's not to love?