Others - Completed - Panic Diet!! [Final] [Panic OK]

1. 2.00 star(s)

papel

This is an endless runner where you don't unlock anything, so you'll probably get bored after 3 runs.

The pixel art is fine, but there's not much to look at. Since there's nothing to be unlocked, you can only see the more suggestive images for 1 second during gameplay, such as when you trip on a rock.

No idea if there's anything different if you manage to get the girl's weight down to under 60kg, at least from normal gameplay that looks all but impossible, so cheating is probably an option.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

norogodod

I've put in a unneccecary amount of time in this game and can agree with earlier reviews.

The spawn system of obstacles is very often not to your advantage, once I was met by a solid wall of four things in my way, and since it was the first lap around the block it immediately caused me to gain some kilos and it was gain over due to 91kg max.

Overall the pixel art is really nice, however there seem to be only five separate game over CG depending on your weight when running out of stamina or completing the game by hitting 40kg. In order to get them all, you will probably have to put in some hours and have some luck.

Some improvements that could be made to the game would be having the weight loss occur a bit qucker in the beginning. And also having a control scheme overview in the menu, along with explanations of the different powerups from the vendingmachine.
    It would also become a lot easier if the vending machin didn't include nerfs such as scammed and laxative.
    And last but not least a a highscore table and CG gallery when unlocking different highscores.
    And also an hotkey for ending a run early, since you can buff your stamina drainage speed so much that it becomes impossible to end the game due to lack of stamina.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

Pixel art is cute but otherwise this game is a waste of your time. Obstacle layout is completely random so there are too many times when you end up in a situation where a bunch of junk food is in your way. Difficulty ramps up the longer your session, but you could simply be unlucky and stuck at 80+kgs with increasingly more hazards to deal with. At some point, if you're approaching 1km and you're not close to finishing, then it's pretty much an unwinnable situation. It's not even trial and error, it's basically sheer luck and the deck is heavily stacked against you.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Harko96

Art is good and you will kill 15-20 min.

You get no explanation when you start the game, it's trial and error. Also whether you run 50 m or 500 m, you can end up weighting the same. This might be intentional but to me it's just frustrating, it makes you feel no matter how much you progress you won't finish the game.