3.80 star(s) 14 Votes
May 8, 2017
v16 is out, I found a link to it on swfchan but I'm new so I cannot post it. But if you are looking for the swfchan post just type their website and then /11309

Anyways to archive the new cheats, here they are

towatchit - gallery
letgethorny - +10 sluttiness
needamoney - +2000 money
letgetfriends - +10 relation with co-workers
letgetboss - +10 relation with boss
letgetcareer - adds carrer points
letgetknowledge - adds technical points

Thefinalgus

Feb 2, 2017
v16 is out, I found a link to it on swfchan but I'm new so I cannot post it. But if you are looking for the swfchan post just type their website and then /11309

Anyways to archive the new cheats, here they are

towatchit - gallery
letgethorny - +10 sluttiness
needamoney - +2000 money
letgetfriends - +10 relation with co-workers
letgetboss - +10 relation with boss
letgetcareer - adds carrer points
letgetknowledge - adds technical points
Thanks!!!

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Game crashes when having coffee with Jack.
says:
"Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support."

Hey

Jun 11, 2017
Cheat codes:

pickoncasey
Activate gallery

easycasey
+10 Sluttiness

richcasey
+2000 Cash

friendlycasey
+10 Relations with Sam, Jack, Kelly, Ram, and Lana

caseyobeys
+10 Relations with Boss

caseyhardworker
+10 Career

caseyissmart
+10 Techincal

Thank you to SLDR on discord for finding them.

notail

Jun 4, 2017
v17 looks really interesting

changenotes are taken from the official blog

Game release v17 general changenotes:

1. After tech exam Casey will be able to reach Big Clients, you need to speak to Jack first

2. One of the three main Big Clients stories implemented in ‘threesome’ chain of events for Nikki

3. General calls to Big Clients are implemented

4. Added short encounter for ‘Tuna with panties in the mouth’ scene variation

5. Casey in-game revised, changed all sets of clothes, multiple outfits added

6. Now you can buy new clothes and redress (refer to guide about getting new clothes) at dorm wardrobe

7. Added line in personal talks with Jack during coffee break

8. Sam old bj scene is now restricted, as it turned incompatible with Casey in-game change

Magnatron

Jun 13, 2017
I still get this when I try to play scenes from the gallery even if I alt+Enter to full screen. Currently using Internet explorer cause it wont let me pick chrome.
"Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support."

May 8, 2017
I still get this when I try to play scenes from the gallery even if I alt+Enter to full screen. Currently using Internet explorer cause it wont let me pick chrome.

You need to not open it via the swf file but instead use the provided HTML files that have certain resolutions. If you use the swf you will encounter that error.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes