Unity - Completed - Pants Typing [Uchu]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Somerandomhentai

A pretty simple typing game. You click a clothing item on the girl, then type the words you are given in a given amount of time. Every letter typed does damaged to the clothes, eventually getting torn off. Evey letter missed is damage to yourself.
    I have not had any technical issues, but don't go counting on a story. The translation is barely readable. Also, there are no CG. Just a 2 different pngs of a naked girl. A small issue with the game is after you tear off the underwear, there is a magical heart thing still blocking the view that you have to tear off. That heart is very bullet spongy tho. My biggest issue tho is that because of the bad translation, the game isn't very clear on what your supposed to do to pass a level.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

OtK

This game is not functional for the most part. The typing it asks you to do it gets wrong most of the time. The caps system in the game doesn't work, and the speed at which you can type is limited.

Most of the time I'd brush this off for any other game, but given the mechanic of this game is to type you can't bother but be endlessly frustrated for wanting to play a game but you are incapable of doing so because you are too precise/correct.

Given it is a Japanese port it might have just not ported well, but I honestly find that hard to believe, and I also find it hard to believe that no one tested this and realized how garbage this system was.

Anyways, just don't try it unless you honestly are just looking to have a frustrating time essentially playing a timed typing game.