Unity Completed Pants Typing [Uchu]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, I think I picked it up from Sogna Digital Archive, but if I remember correctly it does not play on newer versions of Windows. If not for that, I would have posted the whole viper series long ago.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Yeah, I think I picked it up from Sogna Digital Archive, but if I remember correctly it does not play on newer versions of Windows. If not for that, I would have posted the whole viper series long ago.
Yeah, I have the file(s)- it's only 2; a .cue file and an .img file. If I remember I could never mount the .img file or convert it to an .iso file. :( You, apparently, had better luck that I did- if you at least go to play it. :)

Reactions: ltpika

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Viper typing will be my all time favorite sex typing game. I wish I still had it.
You piqued my curiosity, so I had a look around. I couldn't find the game itself, but I did find a rip of its CG, if you're feeling nostalgic, heh.

Reactions: FreakyOne

Fab-sama

Jun 5, 2018
I can't find a game with this name anywhere else. Anyone else have a similar issue? I'm thinking that it probably has a different name when translated.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I can't find a game with this name anywhere else. Anyone else have a similar issue? I'm thinking that it probably has a different name when translated.
Nope, it's basically the exact same thing in Japanese as well, those katakana just below the English title spell out: "pantsu taipingu."

Fab-sama

Jun 5, 2018
Nope, it's basically the exact same thing in Japanese as well, those katakana just below the English title spell out: "pantsu taipingu."
Damn I was trying to find a CG rip, but it's such a weird name it won't pop up, either that or it's just not popular enough.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Damn I was trying to find a CG rip, but it's such a weird name it won't pop up, either that or it's just not popular enough.
It's a Unity game, should be able to rip them yourself.

injoker7831

Jul 29, 2021
me neither, can someone help?
same, fkcng hell, i tried so many times already, i fuckng spammed that boobs until i cant target it anymore, then spam that fuckng pussy but only thing she does is squirt, holy hell, im so fuckngt mad, and my hands is tired xD

kusoOnna

Apr 27, 2019
same, fkcng hell, i tried so many times already, i fuckng spammed that boobs until i cant target it anymore, then spam that fuckng pussy but only thing she does is squirt, holy hell, im so fuckngt mad, and my hands is tired xD
You have to just keep going. It sucks, especially since you have to go at it even more at the next levels.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes