Mod Ren'Py Completed Pantyhoes [v0.6] Multi-Mod [AB]

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019

Overview:
(The mod adds a secret Gallery (Unlocked), Improvements and Walkthrough in game)​

Updated: 2020/09/23
Game/Creator: Pantyhoes VCProductions - -
Modder: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: v0.6
Game Version: v0.6

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD: , or

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
its not working for me :unsure: at first choice with mai 3rth option is realy like realy light green (what is your shoes size) and from then on all choices are white and gallery is locked i am supposed to click somewhere to unlock it or it might be becouse i play compresed version? and thx for effort to make this mod even if its not working for me ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IAmAB

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
its not working for me :unsure: at first choice with mai 3rth option is realy like realy light green (what is your shoes size) and from then on all choices are white and gallery is locked i am supposed to click somewhere to unlock it or it might be becouse i play compresed version? and thx for effort to make this mod even if its not working for me ;)
Compressed version is incompatible with my mod, sorry! And thanks for telling me! I also appreciate the comment, it means a lot to me =)

Sk8587

Dec 19, 2019
I want to know why are you not making android port with your great mods? so it's really helpful for android users . please think about it.

• Thinking Face

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
I want to know why are you not making android port with your great mods? so it's really helpful for android users . please think about it.
I work with android porters, you have early access/news on my server on discord. For now wait, they always comment here with the port or I put it in the op. And thanks for the comment, it means a lot to me =)

Sk8587

Dec 19, 2019
I work with android porters, you have early access/news on my server on discord. For now wait, they always comment here with the port or I put it in the op. And thanks for the comment, it means a lot to me =)
Thank you so much for your reply I will wait .

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Do you have any plan to make it compatible to compressed version?
Ok, now the compressed versions are compatible. Any error contact me.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
In the Lisa convo where she pitches her mobile game, this mod has me make a +Authority choice, and then just a few seconds later a -Authority choice...is that intentional or an error?

• Angry

WerdZ

Oct 13, 2021

Overview:
(The mod adds a secret Gallery (Unlocked), Improvements and Walkthrough in game)​

Updated: 2020/09/23
Game/Creator: Pantyhoes VCProductions - -
Modder: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: v0.6
Game Version: v0.6

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD: , or

View attachment 823673 View attachment 823674
The android version ends in chapter 2?

Dec 6, 2021
Great work, thank you for your effort...

By the way, i'm wondering - why this game is called PANTYHOES when in fact, all girls shown it the unlocked gallery wear STOCKINGS and NOT pantyhose?? There's big difference! Lol

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
my game wont start when i put in the mod. just gives me an error. im not sure if im doing anything wrong.