got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
15.png

Overview:
Robert, a young graduate, is reunited with his dad John Shilling, owner of Shill Publishing, a small but successful publishing company. Robert's hopes for an easy internship are wiped away when his dad leaves him in charge of the company- which has been losing money for the past six months. Being the only man in the office, Robert has to figure out how to return his father's company around before he gets back- or risk losing his inheritance.
Thread Updated: 2020-09-14
Release Date: 2020-09-12
Developer: VCProductions - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac
(v0.5): - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra:
Gallery/Improvements/Walkthrough Mod

*Compressed/Android version not made by developer, download at your own risk

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can you guess what the MC is sniffin' => this must be some bikini collector <alfie movie reference> or the make them panties drop kind of MC smooth talkin' ... maybe some panties picture taker ;)?!?

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Can you guess what the MC is sniffin' => this must be some bikini collector <alfie movie reference> or the make them panties drop kind of MC smooth talkin' ... maybe some panties picture taker ;)?!?
"I myself subscribe more to the European philosphy of life, my priorities leaning towards wine, women and... well that's about it."

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Can you change the skinny bastard MC (n) to the hulk one? Then just let him smash things, literally. (y)

Vuynjou

Jul 3, 2019
the renders are nice and Lisa might be my favorite girl since she's a redhead

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the chars have some weird facials expressions... i mean.. wow.

girl look like completly blasted drunk, other one lookl ike she will kill you with a straw, man look dumb as fuck... need work on facial expression.. or mayeb its suppsoed to be like this , but meh...

i wont mention the story... its basic excuse for a MC to bang all girls around without any difficulties lol

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes