Seeking Pantyhose/Stockings games

XxR0cKe7xX

Jul 12, 2021
Hi everyone xD, im sorry for comin this late, but i founded a few of games of this:

-Syota fight (is pixel art, but it have a lot of scenes of this type of thing)
-Succubus cafe (i didn't played it, but looks promising and is with 3D girls xD)
-Tyffany's trap (this is with one anime girl in 2D, and it dosn't have a gameplay, but looks well)
-Tower of trample (this is like da previus one, but have a lot of ummm... ¿large girls?, and have soo much grinding x'D, personally... i dislike da game, but if you want to try xD)
-Succubus reborn (ANIME AGAIN, but this have more paizuri than nothing, and da few "stockings" scenes is "waw" xD, and da girls dosn't remain static, so there is something dinamic :^)
-A lose hero in the castle of the succubi (pixel art, big girls, there is no gamplay, but da graphics are very well from a 2D pixel art game 0. 0, aaannd... this have paizuri and stockings)

And thats everything i can search x'D, im sorry for my bad english, and if want, can play something like "forest of the blue skin" (pixel art), "devil legion" (pixel art, and is hard), "lust grimm" (anime 2D girls), and i dont know what moree, ummm... ¿virtual succubus?, thats all for now x'D