VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Paola [Ch. 1] [stoperArt & Dantes]

1. 3.00 star(s)

trylater

Ch.1

This is a perfect example how even very good artist can scew it up completely.

Renders: Very well done
    Story: A real good erotic short story
    Usefull on your smartphone: Oh yes, best in class

It is an illustrated erotic story.

Both, story and renders have the potenciell for a very good erotic game, but here they put the text above the pictures and that´s all.

The pictures prommissing so much and than:
    What a lost chance.

It is not bad as ist is, but what could they have made of it?
  2. 2.00 star(s)

3r1z0

Was this written for the Luddites who still record vertically on phones? Not sure why one would stack the pics, then deliberately cover the art with a literal Wall Of Text. Story is yet another impossibly naive married prude discovering her philandering husband, nothing surprising other than how much reading is required to get to... Femdom, Voyeurism with a side of Groping, The End. While I'm interested in the 'revenge via serial cheating' setup and see many places it could lead, I'm not coming back until the layout is corrected.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Seyhtan31

Cons:

- the interface, vertical design looks horrible
    - text blocks the pics
    - leaves you with blueballs

Pros:

- renders looks good, but thats all.

Another example of ''how to miss a great opportunity'' in my opinion.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

aleaxs

Art is made by professional artist, plot comes from professional erotic novellist. Both are very talented.

The game itself reminds me of a classic italian movie from 1970-s. Same sensuality and erotism.

Very beautiful images. Heroine, other characters, environment, everything is perfect.

Would definitely recomend this game to my friends. If I had them XD
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Powerbabe

The only good thing about this "game" is the pretty face of MC, but even that gets boring after a few renders. Why? She has the same mundane expression on her face throughout the whole game.

Let's start with the writing. It's horrible! The text is a pain to read, the plot is as dumb as it gets, the characters are not interesting whatsoever and the MC herself is laughably stupid. Whoever wrote this "master piece" has no idea how to write women. I think the writer has no idea how to write, period.

The interface. I suggest to stick with the default one. A wall of text is never a good idea for an interface. May I suggest Paragraphs?

The art. Since when using out of store assets with a slight semblance of proper lighting and composition deserves to be praised? Most of the characters, including the MC are anatomically incorrect and comically disproportional.

Well, if achieving mediocrity was the artist's goal all along, then I guess congratulations are in order.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

layne.1983

Excellent game, can't wait for more...Every single day I enter this site to check any update. I look forward to the next chapters ... This game is awesome ... Paola is so sexy and innocent...Betrayal with unattractive men is very exciting. contrasts work on the imagination
  7. 3.00 star(s)

CACACAQ

I think it's 3.5/5, but the score can only be an integer.

Models, Clothes, Poses, Cams and Environments are Great!

But!!

1. The UI is a DISASTER!! Unnatural Response! Speed it up or replace the fading with some amination plz.
    2. Text on the image is a great trial but also a big fail. It's at least a game, not an illustrated novel. At least, use double-paged mode and let us can see the text and image at the same time!
    3. Images are too dark. Not every player sits in the darkroom with a great monitor when playing games.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

PietruccioTheHilander

the renderings are beautiful, stoper is always a guarantee.
    but I don't like this kind of short stories, there is too much text to read, moreover in the renpy version the text completely covers the image.
    There is not even a possible choice to make.
    Read only
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Pogo123

One word: excellent! well nearly excellent but i am not nitpicky. ^^

Pros:
    - great looking female
    - really nice and hot writing
    - perfect scenario
    - great fetish (NTR and old men YES!)
    - amazing quality
    - reminds me of Bella's First Sin (where i do hope it gets continued too)
    - even blue balls it ends with a hot ending and great teaser

Cons:
    - text should, in my opinion, be on the left and/or right to still enjoy the pics
    [- scene with Omar was a bit too long (you can say its great, but one part hoped she would let him fuck her the other part didn't want it so the scene was well build up with hot stuff but also a great suffer cause i personally didn't want that Omar is "the first" even i might be "one of the ten" - such a hot idea!!!!!!)]
    yeah thats it Cons wise lol.

honestly i don't understand ppl here that the dev should only focus on JOHN. cause most of the ppl are okay with mostly only teasin in each update there anyway. And even i like Jessica and that its getting hotter and hotter, i really look forward to side projects like this. Maybe it even helps the dev in creativity and getting inspired for upcoming JOHN scenes who knows?

I think the dev should make definitely more and don't listen to the stubborn guys who only want to play this and that. Make more Paola and more Bella or some other story if you like to. I'll look VERY MUCH forward to it!

What an amazing kinetic novel! (even sometimes it would be lovely to have a choice which could spice things up even more)

would give it 6 stars if i could.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Rogueswan

This game will strongly appeal to fans of literotica, like myself, but probably not so much to those looking for something with interactive gameplay. For me this is just an excellently illustated erotic story, which appeals to my kink for seeing stunning women engaging in sexual acts with men who are looked upon by society as being unworthy to be seen with such a beauty. Be it old, fat, ugly, nerdy guys, or a combintation of all. I hope going forward this game will open up to fulfill many of those fetishes.
    It's a promising start and I love the artwork by StoperArt. If you want a game then play Jessica O'Neil's Hard News, but if you like reading and using your imagination in combination with some exciting visuals, then this might be just the visual novel for you.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Robert Arctor

The renders are great, and the graphic layout is nice. The writing is average to poor - caricatures not characters, relationship between protagonist and husband is never really established before it is destroyed, ridiculous statements - windows tinted so you can't look out but you can look in, seriously? Suspension of disbelief is hard.
    Copy-pasting an entire story on top of pictures leads to redundant information and a desire to skip.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Maximus_ass

I usually don't write reviews for games because they are not worth the time but when I played this game it took me by surprise. I was expecting a boring book with little renders but every page is filled with multiple photos!
    It's basically an erotic picture book. On top of the amazing high quality renders, the story is so unique and rich. I just exploded. Reading the story can be a little annoying but the images make you curious and want to read even more! 10/10