Identify Paper doll transformation game with weight distribution

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
I was looking at the new updates to Accidental Woman by Thaumx and was reminded of another game i used to play about the same time he started up AW.

Pretty sure it was hosted on blogspot, this was almost 10 years ago so ill do my best to remember details.

The Dev was extremely detail and mechanic focused and he would occasionally have issues with health and weather (i think he lived on an island?) and he was married, pretty sure he occasionally talked about his baby, also pretty sure he would post a pic or two of his wife that was into BE and WG.

The game itself was set on a derelict space ship, or space station, it was pretty large and had different environments like a mushroom forest or something similar, there were robots and mutants on board, there was a minimap that showed different areas.

the character creation was extremely in-depth focusing on the characters body, you could control the weight distribution of different parts and eating/drinking was a big gameplay element, so if you consume alot of something you could control how much mass was added to your breasts/hips/thighs etc.

the games paperdoll system would expand and contract to show your body changing mass in different places, pretty sure there was a front and sideview and you could even click on a body part and it would show what the % of your characters weight/mass it was and if it was fat/muscle/liquid etc.

you would start the game with just a spacesuit and maybe some sort of blaster, the last time i can remember playing it hadnt been updated for a while and there were only a few sex scenes and some solo masturbation scenes.

im also pretty sure i got linked to this game from Fenoxo's website but i cant for the life of me find anything, for a min i was almost thinking Thaumx worked on it before AW but i just cant find anything about it.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated, thanks for you time!