ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
anyone got tips for the "restoration ritual' subquest in hichiri-kyou? i just can't seem to whittle their health down quick enough lol

edit: nvm, i figured it out. well, less figured it out, and more accepted that the most boring and unfun way was the path to success

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Does anyone know how to complete the limitless potential subquest?
IIRC that's the one that needs you to do a stupid amount of damage, right? You should be able to craft the Forbidden Arts Staff in order to beat that quest if you've done everything else up to that point (not including Tower of Winged Phantoms or whatever it's called)
Get to level 99, which is easy enough (don't even need to boost level up stats with the orbs you get), equip the best attack boosting accessories you have, use an item to boost your attack, and get a charged counter hit with the staff. That should do it. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what I did, and I don't feel like reinstalling the game to replay it again at the moment.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Font is broken. Many symbol read as square and @. There's dude explaining the stuff somewhere in the thread but he didn't explain it in detail. How to fix this?

Been working this for 2 hours. Didn't work at all. Sigh... Annoying as fuck.

Last edited:

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Font is broken. Many symbol read as square and @. There's dude explaining the stuff somewhere in the thread but he didn't explain it in detail. How to fix this?

Been working this for 2 hours. Didn't work at all. Sigh... Annoying as fuck.
It's a locale issue. Run the game with Locale Emulator (Japanese). I don't think the squares and such prevent you from understanding the game, though.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
It's a locale issue. Run the game with Locale Emulator (Japanese). I don't think the squares and such prevent you from understanding the game, though.
I've done all but didn't work. I ran it with locale emulator, changed my default language for non-unicode program to Japanese, installed JP language pack to windows, the only thing I didn't do was changing default font for the game because when I edit game.dat with hex editor just like the dude with the same problem the game refused to run.

When I say square, it's not just square basically any symbol that's not Abc will be at random intelligible and this game uses a lot of that. The text also spillover from frame.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes