Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Well when you lose to a main story boss(within the main story only) a little text box will appear in the upper click it and you get something more along the lines of what your looking for.
Aw, thanks, man!
I've never noticed those things. I guess I shoud've payed more attention

Also, I've just noticed there is an ejaculation counter and a way to reset it.
Does it have any effects of the gamplay, though?

Justthatguy

Apr 3, 2018
Looks like a sequel is in progress, check out their main web page called SmashBoy styled like the previous games before being a 2d sidescroller beat em up but with an upgrade/combo system from this? just thought I'd mention it since it looks like there isn't much awareness of it yet apparently it'll be out for August.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Looks like a sequel is in progress, check out their main web page called SmashBoy styled like the previous games before being a 2d sidescroller beat em up but with an upgrade/combo system from this? just thought I'd mention it since it looks like there isn't much awareness of it yet apparently it'll be out for August.
it's not a sequel but there should be a cameo or two in it. And as I said in my previous post it's getting a english release

Reactions: Captain Pervert

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Whats the link to their main page?

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Does anyone else feel like the game's too easy, even on higher difficulties? The one thing I can easily put the blame on is the Flash/invincibility system. As long as you can keep counters going on a consistent basis, there's no chance you'll ever be hit. Aside from that, though, it's safely the most fun I've ever had with a DLsite game. I wish more people out there used RPG Wolf Editor.

gemstoner75

Dec 29, 2017
Does anyone else feel like the game's too easy, even on higher difficulties? The one thing I can easily put the blame on is the Flash/invincibility system. As long as you can keep counters going on a consistent basis, there's no chance you'll ever be hit. Aside from that, though, it's safely the most fun I've ever had with a DLsite game. I wish more people out there used RPG Wolf Editor.
My thoughts exactly.
The invulnerability and counter instant kill against regular enemies makes it wayyy to easy with fast weapons. Higher difficulties don't really change much, since counter windows are still large enough, their higher damage doesn't matter since they never land a hit anyway and the higher health pool of the bosses makes it really more annoying than anything.

I started using big/slow weapons on purpose just to make the game more challenging.
Hope his new game coming up won't be as exploitable, though from the demo the slide dodge seemed to be pretty broken.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
of course if you make it so anyone can ohko you it's the only way you can live and you can stick to slower weapons, by slower I mean the mid speed stuff not the slow stuff.

or you can make it so you can't see the weak points anymore.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
My thoughts exactly.
The invulnerability and counter instant kill against regular enemies makes it wayyy to easy with fast weapons. Higher difficulties don't really change much, since counter windows are still large enough, their higher damage doesn't matter since they never land a hit anyway and the higher health pool of the bosses makes it really more annoying than anything.

I started using big/slow weapons on purpose just to make the game more challenging.
Hope his new game coming up won't be as exploitable, though from the demo the slide dodge seemed to be pretty broken.
At first I was pretty hyped about it, since I've read that the mad man's putting it out on Steam. Then it turned out that he's only doing that with a non-lewd version, seemingly without a patch. As far as the difficulties go, yeah, higher damage means nothing when you can avoid pretty much every single one. The only thing affecting you in this case is the higher boss health, which just gets tiring.

milkdefeater

Jul 2, 2018
After patching the English version I keep getting error messages in japanese when certain enemies engage in h-action, and even in normal battle. After which I'm supposed to click my way through every frame of the assault. Some subquests after the main game are simply unplayable due to this. Has anyone had this problem before?

mbunyi

Jul 12, 2018
is this a

Overview:
An Oneshota Sword Action Game

All enemies are boastful, dastardly onesans who are great at sex!

Wield a blade against hotties who spread violence and seduction in this action game.

Experience battles from the perspective of the shonen swordfighter.
All enemies are sexy women with animated movements.
Ecchi attacks are also animated.

You can play the game entirely with the mouse.

If it's swordplay the protagonist is famously talented but, when it comes to
sexy girl he's famously weak... they all know it.

Basically it means he spends a lot of time fending off aggressive ladies!​

Updated: 10/12/16
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.41
Language: English
Translator:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
- - -

Thanks to @Salamatama for the Mega link.

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 92433 View attachment 92434 View attachment 92435
Is this already translated to English?

mbunyi

Jul 12, 2018

Overview:
An Oneshota Sword Action Game

All enemies are boastful, dastardly onesans who are great at sex!

Wield a blade against hotties who spread violence and seduction in this action game.

Experience battles from the perspective of the shonen swordfighter.
All enemies are sexy women with animated movements.
Ecchi attacks are also animated.

You can play the game entirely with the mouse.

If it's swordplay the protagonist is famously talented but, when it comes to
sexy girl he's famously weak... they all know it.

Basically it means he spends a lot of time fending off aggressive ladies!​

Updated: 10/12/16
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.41
Language: English
Translator:
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
- - -

Thanks to @Salamatama for the Mega link.

(Samples/Screenshots)
View attachment 92433 View attachment 92434 View attachment 92435

Why is my Game like this? please help i set my locale to japanese Parade_buster_error.png ScreenShot_2018_0729_11_33_08.png

berro

Aug 1, 2018
Thank you for the upload! On a side note, has anyone figured out a way to edit the health/damage/def/h-damage values of the enemies? I wasn't able to find the values in the .dat files. The only half-way I found was to rename the images in the 'Enemy' folder. It works somewhat, but the animations tend to break. If anyone knows a proper way to do it, I'm interested in knowing. Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes