scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
That sounds like the problem I end up having when I fast click through scenes. The Java client doesn't seem to like that, and so sometimes will just not load videos. Usually still images will keep showing. Sometimes continuing to fast click will flip it back to playing everything, sometimes I have to close the game and relaunch.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
This is a weird one. I played this game once already, and I don't remember having many problems. I started playing it again today, and I'm getting a weird thing where SOME of the scenes don't show (black space in the graphics window) ... but not all of them. And NOT ALWAYS THE SAME IMAGES/VIDS either. Sometimes a scene will play with one transition image missing, the next it'll be a whole segment of a scene, next time all are back except a different one.

Anyway, any ideas?
What scarfer said about clicking fast could be the reason, it's a known issue. Also, if you're playing on Windows 11, playing it in compatibility mode for Windows 7 has helped people with random black screens.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Alright, I finished this game once, so this is annoying.

I'm at the point where younger sister is filming breasts in hot tub (this was the last star event btw), older sister is annoyed that I won't succumb to her temptations, neighbor is giving massage lessons at premium penalty but still can't go see therapist, mom won't properly show her breasts at night but lets me fap, the doc isn't actually giving new advice anymore, all the other characters seem to be in limbo, and it's been like this for at least 3, probably 4 in-game weeks.

I do all the green events offered (there's no competing ones anymore) but they still don't progress and no new one shows up.
They are, in Daily Order:
  • Midday: Big Sis frustrated (event keeps saying give her another pill, but I don't get a chance)
  • Afternoon: Massage lessons (this event hasn't changed since it began, no choices either. Remove Bra=no / Persuade=no / lose 20 memory health)
  • Evening: Jack off in mom's room (pink night clothes, she's used to our being there now, lets me fap outside of shorts, but won't completely uncover breasts and interrupts when we get close, eventually go cum in bathroom. This hasn't changed longer than any of the rest -- also, only one with a choice, but just to remember either close breasts or full body when cumming. Gain 10 memory health.) Only green event on the weekend and it's no different than the others.
  • NO star events.
I can't figure out what I missed. I've tried all the big sis yellow events just in case, and some neighbor yellow events, but nothing.

EDIT: Day 200, no change. going to bed :cry:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Is it possible there's something waiting in the mall to help someone along once purchased? Also, if any of the green/yellow events have multiple choices, many of them require you to choose both options at least once to progress (especially Kyra, who I bet is your progress lock). Finally, there are a couple of story advancements that only trigger after so many days have passed since the last event of that character. You mentioned you're on day 200, so I'm assuming that means you've run many days without a change, but maybe that's also a possibility.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Is it possible there's something waiting in the mall to help someone along once purchased? Also, if any of the green/yellow events have multiple choices, many of them require you to choose both options at least once to progress (especially Kyra, who I bet is your progress lock). Finally, there are a couple of story advancements that only trigger after so many days have passed since the last event of that character. You mentioned you're on day 200, so I'm assuming that means you've run many days without a change, but maybe that's also a possibility.
I checked the save. You nailed it in the first try.

Reactions: scarfer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I checked the save. You nailed it in the first try.
DAMNIT! I I swore I was checking the mall once a week even if not told to buy anything, but I don't remember there being a suggestion to buy anything. Arg!

EDIT: By that I mean I clearly STOPPED checking the mall when I got frustrated ...

Shazz23

Mar 24, 2022
1710415604467.png
I'm stuck at 9 with Jane / mom. how do I advance past this? I have a green heart next to her name in the living room but I can't get her past stripping into undies. What do I need to do?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
View attachment 3441833
I'm stuck at 9 with Jane / mom. how do I advance past this? I have a green heart next to her name in the living room but I can't get her past stripping into undies. What do I need to do?
If you're stuck with one person, work on the others for a bit. all of their progress is tied together here and there. Also, don't forget to check the mall when you're stuck.

Reactions: Shazz23
4.30 star(s) 106 Votes