konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
I must be missing something...it's been the green heart and telling me I need to give her another pill for at least 12 weeks now.
i mostly click brainlessly and sometimes i end up with no progression. i am like hamster on a wheel going over the same loop for some time.... then i try other locations (maybe even no heart* one) and-or other chars - and issue goes away .
* i assume the green heart is not a 100% progression indicator... more like about possible meaningful interaction and trigger but without guarantee in case you missed some 'pre-requisite' actions

Reactions: CharleyT

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Once again, a quality update. I've yet to see an update to this and go, 'Hmm... now that could have been better.' Everything has been top-notch, thank you.

Reactions: Alcahest

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I must be missing something...it's been the green heart and telling me I need to give her another pill for at least 12 weeks now.
Angela, Jane, Kyrie, and Kyra all have their progression tied together. If you can't find a way to progress one, it's usually because you need an event for one of the others.

Also, remember to check the mall on occasion.

OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
I've been in a similar boat. Same spot with her, and then Kylie is stuck at the long weekend scene, not completing the 'show nipple' option or any of the stuff from the movie trip. Looking into it a bit more, looks to be an older bug having resurfaced from .8? Not sure to be honest!

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Thanks to those who tried to help me out, and I'd like to followup on my issue, just so I don't deter anyone from playing this very cool game! While I knew to pay attention to the hints in the dialog which directed you to the Mall store, at some point...I missed one! I had failed to go and get the condoms!‍♂ Once I got those, the floodgates of family fun were opened wide! So problem solved, thx again for taking time to respond to what I like to call my "dumb dilemma".‍♂

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks to those who tried to help me out, and I'd like to followup on my issue, just so I don't deter anyone from playing this very cool game! While I knew to pay attention to the hints in the dialog which directed you to the Mall store, at some point...I missed one! I had failed to go and get the condoms!‍♂ Once I got those, the floodgates of family fun were opened wide! So problem solved, thx again for taking time to respond to what I like to call my "dumb dilemma".‍♂
I've gotten to the point where every couple of weeks, after my visit with Angela on monday morning, I click the mall. Because even after all this time, I still forget on occasion while doing something else.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Yeah, that can happen. If restarting the game doesn't work, then restarting the computer might.
Anyone is welcome to make a compressed version but I don't have the time or energy to do it. And I'm not even sure compressed videos would make the videos play faster. It's more of a videoplayer issue I think but I haven't really looked into it.
I can have a look for you as I'm well versed in Java but it's almost certainly a videoplayer issue rather than you.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I've gotten to the point where every couple of weeks, after my visit with Angela on monday morning, I click the mall. Because even after all this time, I still forget on occasion while doing something else.
Even I get stuck sometimes when playtesting because I forget the mall. Even if there is always a hint to visit the mall in some event that will stay green until you have bought the item, it is easy to skip through the text without paying attention. I could think about adding some "items available in store" alert if I could come up with something that doesn't feel like too much hand-holding.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I can have a look for you as I'm well versed in Java but it's almost certainly a videoplayer issue rather than you.
You are welcome to look at whatever code you want if you use JD Compiler or whatever. I'm using the JavaFX videoplayer and my implementation of it could maybe be better at handling things like clicking through videos fast, which I think is related to much of the problems with bad video playback in my game.
Another possible cause is when people load a game while playing, maybe more than once. When coding the load/save system I gave up trying to find a way to free everything from memory when loading a save, so the previous 2-4 instances of the game are still lingering in the memory and might possibly cause some issues with video playback (and generally bog down the system).

Keyser_Soze5

Mar 1, 2018
I'm stucked with Jolee :/

It says to look down to the left to access some memories but I'm not sure I understand what it's talking about

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
but where to find v0.10.01 if it does not download from the site and knocks out an error ???
If you can't download it from any of the mirrors it sounds like there is something wrong on your side.
You can try to download it from my I guess.

4.30 star(s) 106 Votes